Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This "Woman" has three kids. Meanwhile you rot

The ugliest woman in the world has a higher smv than a high tier normie male

Unfortunate truth. Her subhuman genetics will be passed simply because she as a hole.

Still no match for this

"B-but, it's hard for women to get laid too :("

“Her” looksmatch posts here

fucking bitch

She's The true victim of society for not being able to get chad

i like her personality i guess.

but yeah, the infamous case of
Hard trucel if born male

I see old, fat, very ugly women with small kids or pregnant all the time. That's why I don't believe men when they say they aren't attracted to some teenager foid just because she's young or something. Men are horny bastards, if you can get it up to foids like that, you certainly could get it up up to JBs too.

Still no match for this
View attachment 421608
well i will say that this human being right here is no more than a piece of trash, imagine passing your trash genes to previously unexistant people, they are just going to suffer, this "woman" is no more than trash that deserve to be gassed in minecraft

this video is seared into my brain at this point, i've said all i wanted to say about this video, ive said she was selfish etc. now i see her as based. despite what society told her she said fuck you.
Right... spawning another genetic defect who's going to have a shitty quality of life is totally based.

What a great woman. Once again woman absolved of all consequences by random retarded male.

Right... spawning another genetic defect who's going to have a shitty quality of life is totally based.

What a great woman. Once again woman absolved of all consequences by random retarded male.

you low iq gorilla. read what i said. i said everything you've said about the video and more. she's selfish, her child is going to suffer etc. yet she didn't give a fuck. that is what based means, it means not giving a fuck about the consequences good or bad. I hate her, but what can i do about? what's done has been done.

i thought Gorillas were smarter than this, go pick bugs out of your mothers ass.

you low iq gorilla. read what i said. i said everything you've said about the video and more. she's selfish, her child is going to suffer etc. yet she didn't give a fuck. that is what based means, it means not giving a fuck about the consequences good or bad. I hate her, but what can i do about? what's done has been done.

i thought Gorillas were smarter than this, go pick bugs out of your mothers ass.
You have no idea what based means lmfao.

I could trade ad hominems with you, but what's the point? Your retardation is on full display right here for all to see.

The post you're quoting got deleted. JFL.

Did it say anything else that was retarded?

Still no match for this
View attachment 421608
Jfl foids can't lose at life, i remember watching a documentary about autism and there was this camp near a ranch with horses, foids only, and some of them has a normal life with a job, kids, and a husband. And they still complained about how hard they had it, jfl, i just wanted to punch them in the fucking face in minecraft.

For men there's absolutely nothing equivalent in term of help, thats why the majority just LDAR, born to rot and die alone.

Last edited:
The post you're quoting got deleted. JFL.

Did it say anything else that was retarded?
Just some dumbass excusing a woman of her actions and calling her "based"

Survival of the fittest and the best.

Niggers have no standards whatsoever. Sometimes you can't even differentiate the women from the men. Many black women could just shave their head and BAM! they turn into a man.

Pussy is becoming so scarce I'm seeing Chad lites over here fucking around with two hundred and fifty pound heffers along with aging 45 year olds just to survive, it's over. There's nothing left for the average or sub average male anymore.

The sexual marketplace needs to crash badly.

Last edited:
Pussy is becoming so scarce I'm seeing Chad lites over here fucking around with two hundred and fifty pound heffers along with aging 45 year olds just to survive, it's over. There's nothing left for the average or sub average male anymore.

The sexual marketplace needs to crash badly.
Its not scarce, its hypergamy

Its not scarce, its hypergamy
It's sexual hypergamy making pussy scarce and unaffordable to a majority of men.

Like deep sea giant clam oysters sealed tight where you need a damn underwater industrial grade vice grip to unlock with scuba gear.

This fuckery is getting much more common as time goes on.

@ThoughtfulCel Mods moved the thread to Lounge :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

xcrq26f0jhf31.jpg

you sure? I can swear you created it on ID
I'm pretty sure I did. Thought if I didn't, it wouldn't surprise me if it was moved

:lul: