Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This woman actually has a brain...

SSpaghetti

SSpaghetti

Greycel
Redpill I know... But just watch this

I'm very skeptical of women who support the manuresphere. Why would they want something that essentially takes away their rights?

I'm very skeptical of women who support the manuresphere. Why would they want something that essentially takes away their rights?

your thinking from the modern mindset... this women has the mindset of a 1940's housewife

But yes, I understand from where your coming from

Exactly. Making these kind of videos is just easy clickbait geared towards gullible men like OP.

She's an horse in unicorn clothing.

I'm a mix between a redpill and blackpill to be honest... maybe we could call it an Ancom pill (LOL JUST KIDDING, LIBERALS AND ANARCHISTS NEED THE WALL)

I want this shit, however I'm hopeless and seen what women can do for people, so I said fuck it im out.... and gave up chasing clouds....
Finding a good woman is like pissing against the wind...

Another “I’m not like other girls” bullshit.

She took the video down, so shes defintally hiding something
'i make videos in my car driving to my small personal buisness' lol Looks like, the husband gave some of his lavour tokens to help her set up a cake stand in the mall or some shit

Last edited:
i dont even have to watch the vid to know what its gonna be....lemme guess a femoid virtue signalling the MGTOW movement to attract orbiting redpilled gymcels?