Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This woman actually gets it. She's cracked it.

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
Speaking as a straight woman.

Are women really not as visual as men or do most men just not have much to look at?

I can walk in to a public place and see 10 cute girls and 1 (If that) cute guy. Women seem to have things that just make them naturally “aesthetic”: soft rounded features, breasts (of any size), indented waists, curved hips. These features aren’t reserved for top tier women; they’re on almost every woman except for fat women. I can even find beauty in facially ugly women because many still have these attractive bodily features.

Average men on the other hand... I can’t even begin to think of aesthetic features. It doesn’t even compute. If they work hard in the gym they can have nice muscles but of course that requires work (and those muscles still aren’t guaranteed to be pleasing). Tall height is very pleasing to the eye but only 25 percent of men can be considered “tall”. For the most part, average men are just kinda “there”. Nothing catches the eye, nothing stands out. It’s impossible to sexualize their bodies because they just appear functional.

This leads me to the SMP. Is the “disparity” in it really about hypergamy/polygyny? Are women really not that attracted to their “equals” because they have sky high standards, or do their ‘equals’ just not have innately attractive feats? And for men. Are men really happy to dive below their league because their sex drives “allow” them to be attracted to most women, or is it just that most women have innately attractive features?

By the way, while I believe this is the case for average women/men, I believe that attractive men are FAR more appealing than attractive women. Angular features (signaling a healthy amount of T), tall height, masculine physique (gym or no gym), hooded eyes, thick brows, gorgeous deep voices... these men can be compared to demi-gods. Maybe it’s their rarity, maybe they just really do look like works of art, no idea.

Women seem to have things that just make them naturally “aesthetic”: soft rounded features ... Average men on the other hand... I can’t even begin to think of aesthetic features.

katy-perry-caught-by-surprise-jpg.196872
roman-image-webp-webp-image-300-x-300-pixels-png.196874

Last edited:
Not sure if lifefuel tbh

Women should be shot in GTA V for not finding incels cute or attractive and having insane standards.

Cucktears will call this incel LARP

Yes lets worship her now ommgzzzz!!!! :soy::soy::soy:

Serious question.

What would happen if more men had such features? would women find more men attractive, or do their brains have secret calculators which only cause them to feel attraction for top 2% of men?

Where did the hole write this?

Of course she sees more "cute women" than cute guys. With fakeup, heels, pushup bras and other devices of deception, that's not hard to do.

Serious question.

What would happen if more men had such features? would women find more men attractive, or do their brains have secret calculators which only cause them to feel attraction for top 2% of men?

Because women like looking at other women's bodies rather than sub 7 men, then maybe sub 7 men should all transitionmax into ladyboys.

A lot of us have the small frames, small height and small jaws.

For the most part, average men are just kinda “there”. Nothing catches the eye, nothing stands out. It’s impossible to sexualize their bodies because they just appear functional.
This is what I've been saying for years. The vast majority of men are completely sexually unattractive to women, almost invisible or like NPCs.
Sub6 = 0

This is the hardest pill to swallow. How many guys do you find attractive? I'm talking to everyone here, people who post here. How many guys do you consider to actually be attractive? Think about it. Maybe 5-10% at best? You're straight, but you can still recognize attractive men.

This is exactly how women see it too. Them being women doesn't change anything.
Men think that women view most men as potential partners. That's simply not true. Sure, women are women and they want sex with men, but that doesn't mean they view most men as attractive. This is something that men simply can't comprehend because they themselves are attracted to just about any normal weight woman, even overweight and obese women.

Men are completely delusional.

Last edited:
Because women like looking at other women's bodies rather than sub 7 men, then maybe sub 7 men should all transitionmax into ladyboys.

A lot of us have the small frames, small height and small jaws.

yeah, so what if more men had large jaws?

Should've tagged it suifuel. When bluepilled women or non-incel men become blackpilled they become even more vicious. They appeal to natural selection, social darwinism, and "evolutionary psychology" to make up bullshit reasons you deserve to be lonely.

When anyone brings up violence or female rights however it's back to civilized society and morality however.

The only people that can have empathy are in exact same situation.

I'm not worshipping. Most women wouldn't write this though.
You are worshipping her you cuck otherwise you wouldnt have wrote [LifeFuel] This woman actually gets it. She's cracked it.

As if this woman deserves praise or positive attention from me.

Newsflash cuck just because she admits women are hypergamous whores does not make her less of a hypergamous whore

This is what I've been saying for years. The vast majority of men are completely sexually unattractive to women, almost invisible or like NPCs.
Sub6 = 0

This is the hardest pill to swallow.

Its the same in Bird species. The average male birds are functional, they can reproduce and raise babies, they can build nests, they can be as fast as the top tier male birds. But they just do not have the plumage/size/ornaments of the males that get to breed.

So women LITERALLY worship chads as demigods JFL

Sub6 = 0

This is the hardest pill to swallow. How many guys do you find attractive? I'm talking to everyone here, people who post here. How many guys do you consider to actually be attractive? Think about it. Maybe 5-10% at best? You're straight, but you can still recognize attractive men.

This is exactly how women see it too. Them being women doesn't change anything.
Men think that women view most men as potential partners simply because they're women and they're wired differently. That's simply not true. Sure, women want sex with men, but that doesn't mean they view most men as attractive. This is something that men simply can't comprehend.
95/5 rule is legit.

I can walk in to a public place and see 10 cute girls and 1 (If that) cute guy. Women seem to have things that just make them naturally “aesthetic”:

No. It is just easier to be a female.

The vast majority of men are just NPCs with no sexual features. Expendable betas, worker bees.

Chads are the real men or even like an entirely different gender. The best of what humanity has. Make no mistake, women know and accept that Chads are superior. They want to be submissive to Chad.

I'm impressed she has achieved even this entry level amount of awareness, but she'll never realize the female ego shattering implications of what this means.

Why do women find other women attractive but still call themselves straight like you think the majority of women are attractive even the "ugly" ones wouldnt that make them gay. Then she mentions how they dont find their looks match attractive because they dont have attractive features well its still your looksmatch at the end of the day if you cant find them attractive look at yourself in the mirror

Because women aren't judged or highly scrutinized on bone material.
Some are but it doesn’t take the fact away that they can find anyone to love at any time compared to their looksmatch

Speaking as a straight woman.

Are women really not as visual as men or do most men just not have much to look at?

I can walk in to a public place and see 10 cute girls and 1 (If that) cute guy. Women seem to have things that just make them naturally “aesthetic”: soft rounded features, breasts (of any size), indented waists, curved hips. These features aren’t reserved for top tier women; they’re on almost every woman except for fat women. I can even find beauty in facially ugly women because many still have these attractive bodily features.

Average men on the other hand... I can’t even begin to think of aesthetic features. It doesn’t even compute. If they work hard in the gym they can have nice muscles but of course that requires work (and those muscles still aren’t guaranteed to be pleasing). Tall height is very pleasing to the eye but only 25 percent of men can be considered “tall”. For the most part, average men are just kinda “there”. Nothing catches the eye, nothing stands out. It’s impossible to sexualize their bodies because they just appear functional.

This leads me to the SMP. Is the “disparity” in it really about hypergamy/polygyny? Are women really not that attracted to their “equals” because they have sky high standards, or do their ‘equals’ just not have innately attractive feats? And for men. Are men really happy to dive below their league because their sex drives “allow” them to be attracted to most women, or is it just that most women have innately attractive features?

By the way, while I believe this is the case for average women/men, I believe that attractive men are FAR more appealing than attractive women. Angular features (signaling a healthy amount of T), tall height, masculine physique (gym or no gym), hooded eyes, thick brows, gorgeous deep voices... these men can be compared to demi-gods. Maybe it’s their rarity, maybe they just really do look like works of art, no idea.
90/10 rule strike again

Why do women find other women attractive but still call themselves straight like you think the majority of women are attractive even the "ugly" ones wouldnt that make them gay. Then she mentions how they dont find their looks match attractive because they dont have attractive features well its still your looksmatch at the end of the day if you cant find them attractive look at yourself in the mirror
Because there is a difference from wanting to smash and spend your whole life with the same gender than just finding another person attractive lol if that’s what ur getting at

Women seem to have things that just make them naturally “aesthetic”
no.
standards applied to males are way more unrealistic than standards applied to females.
that's it.
landwhale = cover of Vanity Fair
Greek God = cover of Men's Health

Should've tagged it suifuel. When bluepilled women or non-incel men become blackpilled they become even more vicious.

they want all ugly men dead asap

they want all ugly men dead asap
Not necessarily dead, they just don't want us to be sexual in any way. They want us to wagecuck and go straight home like good little goyim and if you complain about it, you're an evil incel terrorist.

Not necessarily dead, they just don't want us to be sexual in any way. They want us to wagecuck and go straight home like good little goyim.
Yep, if that's not an option they would prefer us to suicide.

Not necessarily dead, they just don't want us to be sexual in any way. They want us to wagecuck and go straight home like good little goyim.
as good as dead ngl
:feelsrope:

When i see those chads i don't see demi gods, i just think of them as very disrespectful for making other men feel even more shitty when comparing the genetic profile

A dead man can't pay taxes and other benefits to the well being of other people.
Exactly. Just wagecuck 10 hours a day and go home to your little cuck corner and rot.

Should also be very grateful you're living in a democracy.

"For the most part, average men are just kinda “there”. Nothing catches the eye, nothing stands out. It’s impossible to sexualize their bodies because they just appear functional. "

This is what normies will never understand. Even when they looksmax, even when they somehow escape ugliness they're still nothing more than a background character
Exactly. Just wagecuck 10 hours a day and go home to your little cuck corner and rot.
We're constantly told that this is a life living for and we're entitled for wanting more. It sickens me.

JFL at this nonsentient, low IQ whore. She’s just biased to the “women are wonderful” effect and our species’ innate bias for women/holes. The VAST majority of women are subhuman and have subhuman features (short height, small frame, no tits/ass, shit facial bones, shit skin, etc).

That’s why women were screeching when applications like Snapchat and FaceApp added the “male” filter and they got to witness just how subhuman they really are

PhaggotTears won't touch thisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Legit all that needs to be shown. Katy Perry is worshipped as a sex icon despite being a PSL 4/10 AT BEST BECKY, while the dude would be lucky to betabux a landwhale

JFL at this nonsentient, low IQ whore. She’s just biased to the “women are wonderful” effect and our species’ innate bias for women/holes. The VAST majority of women are subhuman and have subhuman features (short height, small frame, no tits/ass, shit facial bones, shit skin, etc).

That’s why women were screeching when applications like Snapchat and FaceApp added the “male” filter and they got to witness just how subhuman they really are
The amount of women that would look incel-ish if they were a male is staggering.

So many of them have recessed chins smh

Yeah, but she won't date any of us though.

...but...b-but I had a 5'6 friend who slayed pussy left and right :soy::soy::soy:

Legit all that needs to be shown. Katy Perry is worshipped as a sex icon despite being a PSL 4/10 AT BEST BECKY, while the dude would be lucky to betabux a landwhale
:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

That's because women have always been selected for their beauty, and the ugly ones were weeded out. Men were selected for their labor and skill

I'm impressed she has achieved even this entry level amount of awareness, but she'll never realize the female ego shattering implications of what this means.