Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This will sound psychotic but I still wanted to talk about it

• Thread starter Incel_Marxist_Carn
  • Start date
Incel_Marxist_Carn

Incel_Marxist_Carn

Self-banned
-
This is a pretty obvious concept but I apologize sense it could be framed a million times better:

Chooses are not real in the sense that we believe it to be, a person could not be in control of the past or future since it has already been written, Chooses are real in the sense that they are made by character X in the book, but even before you were born (with your consciousness/time experience) the chooses character X had made has already happened/is happening, it wouldn't have been possible to live your life differently than you did cause the timeline was already set up. So it would be incredibly weird to blame your past self for having lived in the already existent timeline, nothing could have been done differently by you. this is low key calming sense you wont have to even think about the fact that you made mistakes in the past (or future), Obviously you can change and only do right from now on, but that means it was always meant to go that way.

its kinda fucked up to think about the fact that when you are dead, the timeline and suffering you endured repeats itself for eternity, obviously it doesn't matter but still

this point in time in only valid to the people experiencing it, but in reality every point in time is just as valid.

Albert Einstein was right to point out the obvious fact that time is an illusion, obviously what I was saying here is only a small part of it but still.

I agree. We could read about a person's life, go back in time to stop them but they'd do it anyway.

In the days leading up to the Ides, Caesar was not completely oblivious to what was being planned. According to the ancient historian Plutarch, a seer had warned Caesar that his life would be in danger no later than the Ides of March. The Roman biographer Suetonius identifies this seer as a haruspex named Spurinna.

A group of as many as 60 conspirators decided to assassinate Caesar at the meeting of the Senate on March 15, the ides of March. Collectively, the group stabbed Caesar a reported 23 times, killing the Roman leader.

All that has happened before can and must happen again. Reality can be observed as patterns, ever-linking the infinite chain of suffering.

Different theory, I never stopped to think about this principle, many people would stop blaming themselves for past mistakes from this concept.

I’m not sure if time is an illusion or if things keep repeating themselves.
But I do not believe in free will. All of our experiences have left us with only one choice to choose.