Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This will probably be my last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
The reason I left for a month is because I got caught by Canadian police, I'm out. I'm hoping to ask Serge for a normal ban again once this post has been made.

Elab jfl they already got you. You can just elab.

Good bye beautiful soul, stay based and always remember what the blackpill and this community taught you.

He is gone bros.. They are coming for us.

Screen Shot 2019 09 27 at 110148 AM
Screen Shot 2019 09 27 at 110156 AM

Talked with him real quick. It is over.

They are starting to round us up.

and so it is over.... :feelscry:

having bad thoughts is enough to be considered a criminal.
It's the anime Psycho-Pass IRL.

LOL, this is ridiculous, everyone should VPNmaxx

NepgearWTF

HOLY SHIT! Now we ALL have to be afraid, wow! This is some 1984 shit right here. :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: I wonder how many of us are being tracked now? Damn this is scary as shit!

Cucknada strikes again

this is legitimately scary man. i think i'm gonna reconsider posting here.

Woah didnt know this could happen. How can they know your profile? The site uses https

Everything I posted and will post here is obviously satire, I don't support or condone any illegal activities. :feelsthink:

Canada is like the worst place on earth for posting here, followed by uk and usa, if you are noy from those countries you are fine

just be like bro president is a racist that wears blackface and ur trying to fuck with me? give me a break ay

See you after month, i really liked you.
this is legitimately scary man. i think i'm gonna reconsider posting here.
i actually did it, will share with u today
@DoctorBlythe

u can't use vpn while registering here. so mods still have the access to our original ips.

Well I guess it's time to move out to another place that allows true anonymous registration

@angrycurrycel @Weeb25

u can't use vpn while registering here. so mods still have the access to our original ips.
Well I guess it's time to move out to another place that allows true anonymous registration
we wipe IP logs quite regularly. if we allowed registration with VPNs, this place would be a cesspool full of ban evaders, akin to lookism.

we wipe IP logs quite regularly. if we allowed registration with VPNs, this place would be a cesspool full of ban evaders, akin to lookism.
wow, that's a relief. thanks.
is there any way someone can access that data anyway? how regularly do you wipe out those logs?

is there any way someone can access that data anyway? how regularly do you wipe out those logs?
if they want to track u they can, if u live in any other country than usa, canada and uk u are fine

I dont know about canada but here we have the first amendment. Ofcourse if youre making blatant autistic threats you will be in trouble.

Lol! Canadiancels got it bad

To be honest I don't understand why are you all scared of cops - what can they do to you? Throw in jail or tell your boss to fire you from the job or what?

I am not american and that's why I am curious. Police in my country doesn't give a slightest of fuck of what people are typing over the internet.

I live in a third world shithole I think i'll be fine

fuck the cops tbh and fuck cucknada

Why? What did u do :feelstrash:

I guess the 2 million cucknada invested in studying incels is already paying off....great.

How long before everyone starts sharing information?

its over for not normies

Status
Not open for further replies.