Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This will never be you

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Was looking for some workout motivation before hitting the gym. Ended up being triggered instead.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmop-J7Ppfc[/video]

03:51 especially

Just lol at all the copers (me included) who believed that by lifting they could be like this guy. Muscles are irrelevant if your face isn't good.

incelman said:
Just lol at all the copers (me included) who believed that by lifting they could be like this guy. Muscles are irrelevant if your face isn't good.

Muscles are like icing on top of the cake if you're good looking.

CopingGymcel said:
Muscles are like icing on top of the cake if you're good looking.

And even then you would still be mogged by a skinny chad who is better lookign facially.

When a good looking guy has muscles; it already enhances what he has whilst if a bad looking guy has muscles, he'd be just compensating... Whattaya know?

There is zero motivation to lift if your face is ugly and you aren't tall enough to make up for it. Also if you have a combination of tiny wrist, tiny ankles, narrow shoulders, and wide waist you will always look terrible. People that have never touched a weight before will look better than you.
Lets see
Zyzz
6ft1
attractive face
got girls before ever touching a weight
Jon Skywalker
6ft4
Connor Murphy
attractive face except eye area
6ft2

Jeff Seid
attractive face
mogged people on steroids when he was a kid

What people say around here is true. Muscles don't matter. Frame, height, and face is what matters. Women are shallow, shallow creatures.

GeneticFilth said:
There is zero motivation to lift if your face is ugly

It's fun and it improves your health. What more reason do you need?

Well at least we lift for ourselves and our mentality to keep us sane, am I right? Since working out I am no longer a depressed cunt

Weed said:
Well at least we lift for ourselves and our mentality to keep us sane, am I right? Since working out I am no longer a depressed cunt

It certainly does give you a lot of energy. It's also fun to completely shit all over the strength of some Chad/Chadlite next to you doing the same exercise, but then you realize girls don't care how strong you are. They simply couldn't give more of a fuck.

CopingGymcel said:
Weed said:
It certainly does give you a lot of energy. It's also fun to completely shit all over the strength of some Chad/Chadlite next to you doing the same exercise, but then you realize girls don't care how strong you are. They simply couldn't give more of a fuck.
Fuark I can't do that cuz I gymcel at home only with mah equipment and shiet lmao

This is highly concentrated suicide fuel. Dangerously potent.

Framecel222 said:
It's fun and it improves your health. What more reason do you need?

How is picking weights up and down fun? Also life as an ugly male is pointless. What the fuck is the point of being healthier, but your face is ugly as fuck and your not tall enough to make up for it.

Jeff Seid reminds me everyday no amount of cope will save me

GeneticFilth said:
How is picking weights up and down fun? Also life as an ugly male is pointless. What the fuck is the point of being healthier, but your face is ugly as fuck and your not tall enough to make up for it.

When you get strong, lifting weights becomes much more fun.

fuck all those guys bruh look at some Eric Thomas. One of the best motivational speakers i know and his story is amazing

If you are tall, growing (serious) muscle will bring some improvement.

he can just walk up to girls he doesn't know and kiss them. lethal suicide fuel

CopingGymcel said:
When you get strong, lifting weights becomes much more fun.

Why? So you can pick heavier weights up and down.

GeneticFilth said:

You won't get it because you haven't experienced it. it feels nice to be strong and when you get into shape, it feels good to exhaust your strength.

CopingGymcel said:
You won't get it because you haven't experienced it. it feels nice to be strong and when you get into shape, it feels good to exhaust your strength.
I've increased the weight before, I didn't feel anything. I was just like whoopty doo I can pick a heavier weight up and down now. You're literally causing pain to your body as well, so I don't see how that is fun as well.

GeneticFilth said:
I've increased the weight before, I didn't feel anything. I was just like whoopty doo I can pick a heavier weight up and down now. You're literally causing pain to your body as well, so I don't see how that is fun as well.

I don't know what to say, dude. I love working out. I look forward to every workout. It's pretty much the only thing I look forward to.

GeneticFilth said:

But that is true. Becomes more like playing a game. A simple one like Tetris or Frogger but still gets somehow fun.

AngelOfDisease said:
But that is true. Becomes more like playing a game. A simple one like Tetris or Frogger but still gets somehow fun.

If you're trying to achieve perfect form and really focus on that "mind muscle connection", it can become quite complex. You'd be surprised how different an exercise can feel/be when you do a few adjustments and you really focus on the muscle contracting.

CopingGymcel said:
I don't know what to say, dude. I love working out. I look forward to every workout. It's pretty much the only thing I look forward to.

Different copes for different folks

GeneticFilth said:
Different copes for different folks

i wouldn't say it's cope. I enjoy it a lot and that's what matters. I know it won't get me laid.

AngelOfDisease said:

At least with tetris and frogger it mixes up the layout and they have new games that add more stuff to the series because they new it would eventually get boring. Lifting weights is the exact same thing over and over again.

CopingGymcel said:
i wouldn't say it's cope. I enjoy it a lot and that's what matters. I know it won't get me laid.

No, it's like how people say everything in life is a cope if you are ugly besides killing yourself. I browse and post on  internet forums to cope with being ugly.

Exercising and using your body in various ways is still a fun, healthy and interesting hobby regardless if it helps to get you access to a wet hole or not. I don't lift weights but I enjoy calisthenics and swimming, and might pick up some martial arts. I'm only 5'9 so becoming a huge dude while lifting won't do me any good.

GeneticFilth said:
No, it's like how people say everything in life is a cope if you are ugly besides killing yourself. I browse and post on  internet forums to cope with being ugly.

I'm not really ugly, though, just not good looking. It doesn't really make a difference when it comes to femoids.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h5qPiDvTF4[/video]

Weed said:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxXumNYpBFI[/video]

CopingGymcel said:
Weed said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxXumNYpBFI[/video]
I think I mog this guy by frame

Weed said:
I think I mog this guy by frame

His frame is actually pretty good, but he is an ultra manlet and pretty ugly.

IMG_3928.jpg

How manlets look next to normal people.

GeneticFilth said:

You can make anything sound dumb when you word it like that. Do you play video games? Because that's just pressing buttons. Do you watch TV? That's just staring at a screen that rearranges 3 different colors.

It was about time we had a Jeff Seid thread

I've been gymcelling for a long time and it's really hard for me to get toned. I lost 75 pounds in a year, but I can't even develop toned abs. FML.

Even without all of that, there are scrawny faggot twinks at my school who can get laid in the blink of an eye, even when they can barely bench a 35 pound fucking bar.

It's all G E N E T I C S.

Framecel222 said:
You can make anything sound dumb when you word it like that. Do you play video games? Because that's just pressing buttons. Do you watch TV? That's just staring at a screen that rearranges 3 different colors.

No, you can't. In a video game different stuff happens in the game, so it's a constant variety. What goes on in a TV is always different. There are also multiple different genres of video games and TV so it's always refreshing and new.  Lifting weights is the same shit. Pick a weight up and then you put a weight down.

bone theory is everything

Quick reminder:

JEFF AT 15
68dE6GF_d.webp

Incels at 15:
cYJmGxO.jpg

slackbum said:
Quick reminder:

JEFF AT 15
68dE6GF_d.webp

Incels at 15:
cYJmGxO.jpg

That guy must have gotten like no testosterone during puberty and in the womb. WOW. 

There should be yearly hormonal measurements and mandated testosterone injections for those who are too low during puberty. And the same with HGH. Imagine how many incels could be saved.

CopingGymcel said:
slackbum said:
Quick reminder:
JEFF AT 15
68dE6GF_d.webp

Incels at 15:
cYJmGxO.jpg
That guy must have gotten like no testosterone during puberty and in the womb. WOW.
There should be yearly hormonal measurements and mandated testosterone injections for those who are too low during puberty. And the same with HGH. Imagine how many incels could be saved.

I agree monitoring your sons hormone levels during development should be forced by law. It's absolutely ridiculous how they are just letting this happen at random and how parents aren't forced to receive any sort of basic certificate of being capable to raise a child.