Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal This why you can't count on Sharia Law

Abuincelalfrogani

Abuincelalfrogani

GringoCel
★★★

View: https://x.com/medinasmalik/status/1827436941333426357

As someone who went to afghanistan recently, taliban did make the country safer for women than before. They put fear in the afghan men. People gonna hate me for sayin this but its true
Nah there was no cost lol i went to afg when i was 12 and i was getting groped, touched, and harassed by men. This time, not a single man even looked me in the eyes. Kidnapping children has lowered as well since taliban is literally at every. single. checkpoint.
Probably dead cus taliban dont play abt touching women

This is why incels can't live under islamic law, it will make it incels lives HELL, islamic laws are still cucked in favor of women protection, you can't do shit,this why i really hope they end islamisation in Europe, foids will be protected EVEN under SHARIA LAW, there has to be an alternative to this shit, everything other than this SHIT, because not only it is BRUTAL, it can get incels killed.

keep islam in sandnigger land, no need to spread this cancer elsewhere

I wouldn’t say that’s a bad thing. If I own a foid there, I wouldn’t want my property groped and raped. Only I should be allowed to do that

I wouldn’t say that’s a bad thing. If I own a foid there, I wouldn’t want my property groped and raped. Only I should be allowed to do that
This tbh

View: https://x.com/medinasmalik/status/1827436941333426357

This is why incels can't live under islamic law, it will make it incels lives HELL, islamic laws are still cucked in favor of women protection, you can't do shit,this why i really hope they end islamisation in Europe, foids will be protected EVEN under SHARIA LAW, there has to be an alternative to this shit, everything other than this SHIT, because not only it is BRUTAL, it can get incels killed.

That's not a problem with sharia, It's a problem with mentally sick person like you. Imagine blaming a law which you thought would let you harrass women but instead gives them protection while keeping them modest. And you wonder why feminists support islam. Islam isn’t a manmade religion made to favour men. It has clear boundaries which both men and women are obligated to follow wether you like it or not, whether you're a man or a woman.

MusIims cut dicks. That’s enough for me to not like them.