Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This whore would rather be homeless than be with a non Chad

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
There is no such thing as a homeless woman. Every single one, especially young ones could find a betabuxx online within an hour. But oh no she would rather stay on the streets for years than be with a sub 8. Tfu!

idk but it looked like a guy to me at first

just make an onlyfans. damn foids are fucking stupid

I cannot even understand how. It takes every blackpilled molecule in my body to resist the biologically ingrained urge to take her in and protect her despite the fact that she’s homeless and probably prostituting herself to survive.

How is she even homeless? I legitimately cannot understand. I guess because it’s Manhattan I can kind of get it, since the good people of New York wouldn’t piss in your mouth if you were dying of thirst unless you paid them $1000 first.

how are foids this retarded?

I am invisible person!

No one gives a half of a shit about me.

Females can literally just live life with absolutely no plan and still do better than any incel

can never lose

I cannot even understand how. It takes every blackpilled molecule in my body to resist the biologically ingrained urge to take her in and protect her despite the fact that she’s homeless and probably prostituting herself to survive.
Brutal bioprogramming pill

The fact that foids can end up homeless or commit suicide just shows how low IQ foids are, but then again foids are anything but logical, so no skin off my back.

ANONYMOUS im COMEING FOR YOU ... I WILL SHOW YOU A TRUE HACKER U THINK UR THE BEST :) we will see U ALL FALL FOR these PEOPLES TRIcks WHO CAN DO SOMETHEN A LOT OF PEOPLE CAN DO IF THEY TRY THIS MAN AINT SHIT...... NOUTHEN BESIDES 1 OUT OF 1m cyber terrorist IN THIS WORLD >>> WE ALL EXPECT SOMETHEN WE ALL WORK FOR SOMETHEN WE ALL WORK TO BE BETTER PEOPLE AND.. i want to take the liberty of knocking you all out OF MMY BALLGAME..EVERY ONE READING THIS KEEP UP TO DATE U WILL SEE THEM FALL!!!!!!!!!!

ANONYMOUS im COMEING FOR YOU ... I WILL SHOW YOU A TRUE HACKER U THINK UR THE BEST :) we will see U ALL FALL FOR these PEOPLES TRIcks WHO CAN DO SOMETHEN A LOT OF PEOPLE CAN DO IF THEY TRY THIS MAN AINT SHIT...... NOUTHEN BESIDES 1 OUT OF 1m cyber terrorist IN THIS WORLD >>> WE ALL EXPECT SOMETHEN WE ALL WORK FOR SOMETHEN WE ALL WORK TO BE BETTER PEOPLE AND.. i want to take the liberty of knocking you all out OF MMY BALLGAME..EVERY ONE READING THIS KEEP UP TO DATE U WILL SEE THEM FALL!!!!!!!!!!
Damn. I don’t want to get hacked.

She is not homeless. She is larping.
She is more the hobo type. She wants to piss her parents (specially her father), nothing else.

When she is tired of it, she'd get her normal life back.
Maybe she would get a movie deal on lifetime.

Homeless women can exist. Think about how dumb the average foid is. If it wasn't for betabuxx and daddies trust fund 98% of foids would be homeless.
"But, but, only fans" Valid argument. But most foids are too stupid to even do that alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back