Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This whole thing is pointless

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
Noone gives a fuck. People either don't even have the time to care, or the will. Noone will get it.
You're wasting your life on a shitty forum figuratively screaming into the void. Inventing new retarded theories on stupid shit and nuanced angles that might seem mildly interesting to another loser like you. A femoid glances at you and its over. You're putting so much energy into something femoids don't even process with conscious part of their brain.
I am so tired.

I see your point.

That's like saying games are pointless. It's just something interactive/memey to make things more interesting

if you're an incel there is nothing else to fucking do, they will eventually care when mens rights are taken seriously, there is nothing else to fucking do ngl apart from this forum, anime, shitting, vidya and studymaxxing so i can save up for surgery or seamaxx

That's like saying games are pointless. It's just something interactive/memey to make things more interesting
yep excatly its just another cope

Existing is pointless as an incel, what's your point?

if you're an incel there is nothing else to fucking do, they will eventually care when mens rights are taken seriously, there is nothing else to fucking do ngl apart from this forum, anime, shitting, vidya and studymaxxing so i can save up for surgery or seamaxx
Talking to like minded bros here, triggering cucks, and blackpilling bluepilled non-chads is the best cope I have.

If you ain't gonna rope there's no solution so might as well post.

Talking to like minded bros here, triggering cucks, and blackpilling bluepilled non-chads is the best cope I have.
tbh, all you have are your incel brothers. the only sad part is all the banned cells, i wish i could've experience the rdf and insalsa meme threads ngl

Existing is pointless as an incel, what's your point?
You know how they say youth is wasted on the young? Imagine you're a 70 year old fart that just completed his grueling shopping trip with aching bones looking back on your "best years" (whatever that means for an incel).
Imagine you were suddenly transported back in time and that's now you, in the present. Adopting this mindset fucks with me because I know time is running out and whatever I'm doing right now isn't working

tbh, all you have are your incel brothers. the only sad part is all the banned cells, i wish i could've experience the rdf and insalsa meme threads ngl
That was so funny. Hopefully they get freed, but we can make new memes too.

That was so funny. Hopefully they get freed, but we can make new memes too.
tbh, i wish og users were allowed most of them left ngl

Yup, nobody cares if you die.

You know how they say youth is wasted on the young? Imagine you're a 70 year old fart that just completed his grueling shopping trip with aching bones looking back on your "best years" (whatever that means for an incel).
Imagine you were suddenly transported back in time and that's now you, in the present. Adopting this mindset fucks with me because I know time is running out and whatever I'm doing right now isn't working
But that is the truth bro. he is right

Imagine you were suddenly transported back in time and that's now you, in the present.
Most of us won't even live to see 50, let alone 70, including me and you probably. So no worries there.
Adopting this mindset fucks with me because I know time is running out and whatever I'm doing right now isn't working
I mean what can you do? Cope or rope are the only solutions.

life as an icnel is meaningless ngl

I mean what can you do? Cope or rope are the only solutions.
Are they really?
Think it through, you can still change things right now, not when you're old as fuck. Maybe going for schizo foids or backpacking across some shithole is the answer. There's still options.
Past is increasing and so are regrets. There's still time to act, I just don't know what to do

tbh, i wish og users were allowed most of them left ngl
Me too. Maybe they can come back if they appeal since it's been so long, but I don't know how to contact most of them. :feelsbadman:

Are they really?
Think it through, you can still change things right now, not when you're old as fuck. Maybe going for schizo foids or backpacking across some shithole is the answer. There's still options.
Past is increasing and so are regrets. There's still time to act, I just don't know what to do
Im too damaged and broken as a human being to ever get back to normal, the only hope i have left is that they make genetically engineered people(preferably catgirls) that i can make from scratch to like me, or maybe we will discover aliens and they find us attractive. That's the best case scenario in my case.

Me too. Maybe they can come back if they appeal since it's been so long, but I don't know how to contact most of them. :feelsbadman:
are u gonna leave as well, anime2dcel is still here, one of my fav posters im staying here for a long time anyway wont they be in the discord maybe as ritalincel how to
Im too damaged and broken as a human being to ever get back to normal, the only hope i have left is that they make genetically engineered people(preferably catgirls) that i can make from scratch to like me, or maybe we will discover aliens and they find us attractive. That's the best case scenario in my case.
neurolink is coming in 20 years time where you will be able to fuck anime girls in a simulated reality at 300% sensitibity or whatever

are u gonna leave as well, anime2dcel is still here, one of my fav posters im staying here for a long time anyway wont they be in the discord maybe as ritalincel how to
The users who left were either banned or they found new copes. I was never bored of here since I signed up, so I don't think I'll be able to find better copes.

The users who left were either banned or they found new copes. I was never bored of here since I signed up, so I don't think I'll be able to find better copes.
guess they were masturbate maxxing or something, idk if ill get a new cope until i hit 30k post

guess they were masturbate maxxing or something, idk if ill get a new cope until i hit 30k post
Even when you get to 30k this will still be one of the best copes, unless sexbots come out and foid's rights are taken by then, but even then we'd probably still post here about how nice it is that inceldom ended.

the only hope i have left is that they make genetically engineered people(preferably catgirls) that i can make from scratch to like me, or maybe we will discover aliens and they find us attractive. That's the best case scenario in my case.
Those aren't scenarios, they're fantasies.

Flight for humans was a fantasy too for a long time, but is reality now.
Let a man dream.
It's okay to give up. Just don't invent dumb tricks for your mind so you feel like you haven't.
And if you haven't given up, the time to act is now. Not when you're a shriveled up 40 year old

The only purpose of the forum is to cope and ldar tbh.