Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory This whole forum SCREAMS autism and the NT incels here are simply undiagnosed autists who want to believe they are NT. HIGH IQ CELS GTFIH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I likely have autism but think don’t it affects my ability to get girls as much as my subpar face and height.
if you aren't decent at at faking NT normieness it might.

The logical thing would be: If you are a 5/10 woman who can only offer sex, then YOU SHOULD BE with a 5/10 guy who can only offer sex.
Simply wrong.

There is no such thing as "logical thing" in nature. Biology drives human behavior. The most biologically adaptive behavior for ANY foid is to simply join Chad's harem to get repeatedly bred by his superior genetics while materially served by eunuch incel slaves.

Autists are socially impaired, have the least desired personality profile and are therefore unlikely to acquire the social skills (guile, leadership, cunning, boldness, presence, charisma, aggression, etc.) necessary to amass high social status with which to build a harem, and maintain a retinue of loyal violent thugs to extract resources from slaves and betabuxxers to provide for his own offspring.

This is the biological basis by which foids are extraordinarily disgusted by autists.

Autistic males are logical, and growing up in an illogical (NT) environment will result in a giant misfit, especially in a school environment where 63% OF BULLIED KIDS IN SCHOOL ARE DIAGNOSED AUTISTS. It is only natural that autistic kids get bullied, because they are the minority and their way of communicating is perceived as weird by the NT monkeys, making them an easy target. Also, because autistic males are logical, and NT females are ILLOGICAL, females are RIGHTFULLY SO perceived as being arrogant, stupid, dramawhores by autistic males, considering that one of the main illogical behaviors they have is to only look for men who are much above them in terms of looks, wealth and social status, while offering nothing in return but sex and thinking this is a normal and acceptable behavior to have, due to their INABILITY of being logical. The logical thing would be: If you are a 5/10 woman who can only offer sex, then YOU SHOULD BE with a 5/10 guy who can only offer sex. But their absolute INABILITY of being logical, also causes their ego to boost when they are sexually validated (which is what originates the arrogant and self-entitlement characteristics, because they feel like they are the center of the world), since sexual and looks validation are the most important things for women, even when they say they don't like to be objectified (which is a bullshit you can spot miles ahead. They NEED to be sexually validated in order to live and have self-esteem).

The way women behave and the way an autistic males think are the ABSOLUTE OPPOSITE, this is why autists like us (rightfully so) hate women, especially when we were exposed to a big NT environment, being rejected by foids AS UGLY AS US AND WITH THE SAME SOCIAL STATUS AS US, who would rather date the popular arrogant NT monkeys in class. The arrogant NT sports team bullies or whatever are another misfit with us, because our nature is to be reserved and quiet, while they are loud, arrogant and confident.

Autistis have a specific way of communicating and thinking that is not the same as the one of the monkeys (NTs). Due to this, we live isolated and lonely because nobody else "speaks the same language" as us. The feeling of loneliness in an hostile NT world is what makes us seek a companion, in this case, a girlfriend, in order to help us fill the emptiness, but it's a search that brings more stress than satisfaction because most women are arrogant NT whores with unrealistic standards, and the autistic women are also sexhavers with unrealistic standards in tutorial mode. This is why many of us (me included) resort to anime and waifus.

Since autists are very self aware and logical, we resorted to logical explanations of why this is the case, which is the blackpill. Unlike toilets, WE KNOW WHAT WE LOOK LIKE. But the problem is the following: THERE ARE TONS OF UNDIAGNOSED AUTISTS, WHO THINK THEY ARE NEUROTYPICAL, WHO BELIEVE THAT THEIR INCELDOM IS PURELY BASED ON THEIR LOOKS, SINCE THEY DON'T BELIEVE THEY ARE AUTISTIC WHEN IN REALITY THEY ARE, NOT KNOWING THEIR INCELDOM IS BASED ON THEIR LOOKS AND THEIR AUTISM. I was diagnosed at 18 and before that I kept thinking that my problem was not "practicing socializing enough" and cringe shit like that. Then I had the "it's all because of my looks" phase. And then eventually I accepted the reality and now I feel comfortable knowing I am different from the monkeys.

This is why Elliot Rodger is relatable and identifiable to many in the forum. Because he felt the same crippling loneliness and hatred neurotypicals FORCED US to feel. He had a car, money, and a good face but he was a fucking socially retarded autistic. And pathetic too because he killed 3 ricecels who did no harm to him, while the foid who bullied him is very happy fucking chads and not remembering him a single day.

To be autistic is to be a human lost in a jungle full of monkeys.

If I was NT there is a 68% chance I would’ve descended by now:smonk:

there is no autistic chad.
looks = personality = mental health.

tldr; OP has autism and is trying to project it onto us
:yes: Even most normie men and chads would tell you and agree with you if you said females are emotional. You don't need to be a autists to see that.

To be autistic is to be a human lost in a jungle full of monkeys.
That just about sums it up, and sums up exactly how I've felt my entire life, like I'm stranded amongst monkeys, with nobody to really turn to. Until I found this community.

That just about sums it up, and sums up exactly how I've felt my entire life, like I'm stranded amongst monkeys, with nobody to really turn to. Until I found this community.
Exactly the same. Respect for you bro :panties:

What I definitely know about myself is that I'm ugly.