Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory This whole forum SCREAMS autism and the NT incels here are simply undiagnosed autists who want to believe they are NT. HIGH IQ CELS GTFIH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iceandblood

iceandblood

Autistic
★★★★★
Autistic males are logical, and growing up in an illogical (NT) environment will result in a giant misfit, especially in a school environment where 63% OF BULLIED KIDS IN SCHOOL ARE DIAGNOSED AUTISTS. It is only natural that autistic kids get bullied, because they are the minority and their way of communicating is perceived as weird by the NT monkeys, making them an easy target. Also, because autistic males are logical, and NT females are ILLOGICAL, females are RIGHTFULLY SO perceived as being arrogant, stupid, dramawhores by autistic males, considering that one of the main illogical behaviors they have is to only look for men who are much above them in terms of looks, wealth and social status, while offering nothing in return but sex and thinking this is a normal and acceptable behavior to have, due to their INABILITY of being logical. The logical thing would be: If you are a 5/10 woman who can only offer sex, then YOU SHOULD BE with a 5/10 guy who can only offer sex. But their absolute INABILITY of being logical, also causes their ego to boost when they are sexually validated (which is what originates the arrogant and self-entitlement characteristics, because they feel like they are the center of the world), since sexual and looks validation are the most important things for women, even when they say they don't like to be objectified (which is a bullshit you can spot miles ahead. They NEED to be sexually validated in order to live and have self-esteem).

The way women behave and the way an autistic males think are the ABSOLUTE OPPOSITE, this is why autists like us (rightfully so) hate women, especially when we were exposed to a big NT environment, being rejected by foids AS UGLY AS US AND WITH THE SAME SOCIAL STATUS AS US, who would rather date the popular arrogant NT monkeys in class. The arrogant NT sports team bullies or whatever are another misfit with us, because our nature is to be reserved and quiet, while they are loud, arrogant and confident.

Autistis have a specific way of communicating and thinking that is not the same as the one of the monkeys (NTs). Due to this, we live isolated and lonely because nobody else "speaks the same language" as us. The feeling of loneliness in an hostile NT world is what makes us seek a companion, in this case, a girlfriend, in order to help us fill the emptiness, but it's a search that brings more stress than satisfaction because most women are arrogant NT whores with unrealistic standards, and the autistic women are also sexhavers with unrealistic standards in tutorial mode. This is why many of us (me included) resort to anime and waifus.

Since autists are very self aware and logical, we resorted to logical explanations of why this is the case, which is the blackpill. Unlike toilets, WE KNOW WHAT WE LOOK LIKE. But the problem is the following: THERE ARE TONS OF UNDIAGNOSED AUTISTS, WHO THINK THEY ARE NEUROTYPICAL, WHO BELIEVE THAT THEIR INCELDOM IS PURELY BASED ON THEIR LOOKS, SINCE THEY DON'T BELIEVE THEY ARE AUTISTIC WHEN IN REALITY THEY ARE, NOT KNOWING THEIR INCELDOM IS BASED ON THEIR LOOKS AND THEIR AUTISM. I was diagnosed at 18 and before that I kept thinking that my problem was not "practicing socializing enough" and cringe shit like that. Then I had the "it's all because of my looks" phase. And then eventually I accepted the reality and now I feel comfortable knowing I am different from the monkeys.

This is why Elliot Rodger is relatable and identifiable to many in the forum. Because he felt the same crippling loneliness and hatred neurotypicals FORCED US to feel. He had a car, money, and a good face but he was a fucking socially retarded autistic. And pathetic too because he killed 3 ricecels who did no harm to him, while the foid who bullied him is very happy fucking chads and not remembering him a single day.

To be autistic is to be a human lost in a jungle full of monkeys.

tldr; OP has autism and is trying to project it onto us

The NTpill destroyed me! :feelsrope:

tldr; OP has autism and is trying to project it onto us

Being NT helps but to think an ugly manlet can get a girlfriend just by being NT and using cherry-picking as an argument is retarded

Being NT helps but to think an ugly manlet can get a girlfriend just by being NT and using cherry-picking as an argument is retarded
I know. That's why this is never said in the text

Being NT helps but to think an ugly manlet can get a girlfriend just by being NT
Yes, you can, many mentally ill foids will fuck NT ugly manlets in high school/college due to being attention seekers and low self-esteem of not having a bf.

This whole post SCREAMS autism and the OP here is simply a diagnosed autists who wants to believe every one here is non-NT​

Yes, you can, many mentally ill foids will fuck NT ugly manlets in high school/college due to being attention seekers and low self-esteem of not having a bf.
Ugly manlets in school who are confident statusmaxxed sports players and bullies get gfs easily in school

In a few rare cases, but that’s cherry-picking. Not all ugly manlets will have mentally ill foids available and a lot of times there’s still tons of competition for mentally ill foids

This whole post SCREAMS autism and the OP here is simply a diagnosed autists who wants to believe every one here is non-NT​

You're the living example of everything I am talking about in the text. I don't want to "believe your not an autist". It's you who want to believe you are not autistic

Non-NT and not diagnosed = ugly.

I am an attention seeker and crave attention just like women, yet I am a diagnosed Aspie.

In a few rare cases, but that’s cherry-picking. Not all ugly manlets will have mentally ill foids available and a lot of times there’s still tons of competition for mentally ill foids
Not true, many foids, especially teenage foids are mentally ill now, and just be first is very real, ask anyone here, foids have much lower standards when they're younger and more open to experimentation.

Harvard Health Publishing estimates that 1 in 10 women ages 18 and over are on antidepressants, and the Times reports that white women over 45 make up 41 percent of patients currently taking antidepressants.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui0UNXsEGJ8

Not true, many foids, especially teenage foids are mentally ill now, and just be first is very real, ask anyone here, foids have much lower standards when they're younger and more open to experimentation.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ui0UNXsEGJ8

Ok but 1.) any foid will have lots of guy trying to get with them so even if she would date an ugly manlet, there’s taller better looking guys he has to compete against

2.) most foids even in teenage years have high expectations due to growing up with tons of validation, social media, and dating apps. Who tends to be the incels in high school, the tall good looking boys or the short ethnic boys?

3.) just because some ethnics get lucky and find a foid willing to date them, that doesn’t mean the rest of them will be as lucky to find such a foid

hey, dont speak ill of the monkeys. they´re mostly free in the wild. Much better people than NT humans.

NT normie humans only resemble living people. Only the free none wagie chads and the autistic men are truly alive. There is 0 difference between an nt normie and a shovel or a drill. You have awage assignment using a tool? You ARE that tool as you´re using it. Truck drivers are part of the truck because it wouldnt work without you. Without you, its just matter, and uncomplete without the matter of human added to it. A truman / hutruck. Workers are things wielded by the employer the same way you would wield an item. Theres ZERO difference. Not even 23% difference or whatever. Only when u use something willingly without leverage are u not becoming the item.

Last edited:
a lot of young men are giving up on women nowadys so i guess they all have autism

hey, dont speak ill of the monkeys. they´re mostly free in the wild. Much better people than NT humans.

NT normie humans only resemble living people. Only the free none wagie chads and the autistic men are truly alive. There is 0 difference between an nt normie and a shovel or a drill.
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a lot of young men are giving up on women nowadys so i guess they all have autism
The young men who are giving up on women are doing so because they had bad experiences while in a relationship with women. They got fed up with the drama, the arrogance, the lies, the bullshit, etc, so they quit. Autistic males with average to ugly looks can't get into relationships

The young men who are giving up on women are doing so because they had bad experiences while in a relationship with women. They got fed up with the drama, the arrogance, the lies, the bullshit, etc, so they quit. Autistic males with average to ugly looks can't get into relationships
but in the past more men were in relationships, but today they all have autism

hurdur eerrryboddyy autistic hehe u auti bro u auti

I've been to a few shrinks. I don't have autism and no one would confuse me for having autism. I'm just short, ugly, ethnic, and shy.

hurdur eerrryboddyy autistic hehe u auti bro u auti
he's a truecell who can't embrace his own social failings so he has to label himself as an autist as the Chads and Stacys do :feelsaww:

also causes their ego to boost when they are sexually validated (which is what originates the arrogant and self-entitlement characteristics, because they feel like they are the center of the world), since sexual and looks validation are the most important things for women, even when they say they don't like to be objectified (which is a bullshit you can spot miles ahead. They NEED to be sexually validated in order to live and have self-esteem).
JFL. Females should never feel validated by sex because by their own admission "guys will fuck anything with a hole." Females feeling validated from fucking Chad is just good for Chad who just wants to keep fucking them because they have a willing hole...

I CANT BREED :incel:

WITH THE SAME SOCIAL STATUS AS US
:feelskek::feelshaha::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

NT or not, I do know I was forced to grow up fast because of a bizarre home environment. Even being just slightly off is enough to repel foids forever.

non NT foids are animals like nt foids

Autistic males are logical, and growing up in an illogical (NT) environment will result in a giant misfit, especially in a school environment where 63% OF BULLIED KIDS IN SCHOOL ARE DIAGNOSED AUTISTS. It is only natural that autistic kids get bullied, because they are the minority and their way of communicating is perceived as weird by the NT monkeys, making them an easy target. Also, because autistic males are logical, and NT females are ILLOGICAL, females are RIGHTFULLY SO perceived as being arrogant, stupid, dramawhores by autistic males, considering that one of the main illogical behaviors they have is to only look for men who are much above them in terms of looks, wealth and social status, while offering nothing in return but sex and thinking this is a normal and acceptable behavior to have, due to their INABILITY of being logical. The logical thing would be: If you are a 5/10 woman who can only offer sex, then YOU SHOULD BE with a 5/10 guy who can only offer sex. But their absolute INABILITY of being logical, also causes their ego to boost when they are sexually validated (which is what originates the arrogant and self-entitlement characteristics, because they feel like they are the center of the world), since sexual and looks validation are the most important things for women, even when they say they don't like to be objectified (which is a bullshit you can spot miles ahead. They NEED to be sexually validated in order to live and have self-esteem).

The way women behave and the way an autistic males think are the ABSOLUTE OPPOSITE, this is why autists like us (rightfully so) hate women, especially when we were exposed to a big NT environment, being rejected by foids AS UGLY AS US AND WITH THE SAME SOCIAL STATUS AS US, who would rather date the popular arrogant NT monkeys in class. The arrogant NT sports team bullies or whatever are another misfit with us, because our nature is to be reserved and quiet, while they are loud, arrogant and confident.

Autistis have a specific way of communicating and thinking that is not the same as the one of the monkeys (NTs). Due to this, we live isolated and lonely because nobody else "speaks the same language" as us. The feeling of loneliness in an hostile NT world is what makes us seek a companion, in this case, a girlfriend, in order to help us fill the emptiness, but it's a search that brings more stress than satisfaction because most women are arrogant NT whores with unrealistic standards, and the autistic women are also sexhavers with unrealistic standards in tutorial mode. This is why many of us (me included) resort to anime and waifus.

Since autists are very self aware and logical, we resorted to logical explanations of why this is the case, which is the blackpill. Unlike toilets, WE KNOW WHAT WE LOOK LIKE. But the problem is the following: THERE ARE TONS OF UNDIAGNOSED AUTISTS, WHO THINK THEY ARE NEUROTYPICAL, WHO BELIEVE THAT THEIR INCELDOM IS PURELY BASED ON THEIR LOOKS, SINCE THEY DON'T BELIEVE THEY ARE AUTISTIC WHEN IN REALITY THEY ARE, NOT KNOWING THEIR INCELDOM IS BASED ON THEIR LOOKS AND THEIR AUTISM. I was diagnosed at 18 and before that I kept thinking that my problem was not "practicing socializing enough" and cringe shit like that. Then I had the "it's all because of my looks" phase. And then eventually I accepted the reality and now I feel comfortable knowing I am different from the monkeys.

This is why Elliot Rodger is relatable and identifiable to many in the forum. Because he felt the same crippling loneliness and hatred neurotypicals FORCED US to feel. He had a car, money, and a good face but he was a fucking socially retarded autistic. And pathetic too because he killed 3 ricecels who did no harm to him, while the foid who bullied him is very happy fucking chads and not remembering him a single day.

To be autistic is to be a human lost in a jungle full of monkeys.

This is psycho babble bulshit.

The autism spectrum does not exist (outside of Rainman-style disease). Psychiatry is quackery.

Everything about inceldom is related to culture, not genetically based "mental illness"

JFL. Females should never feel validated by sex because by their own admission "guys will fuck anything with a hole." Females feeling validated from fucking Chad is just good for Chad who just wants to keep fucking them because they have a willing hole...
Lol you did not understand a word. The approval of their looks is what validates them, that's why they love to post photos on cucksgram. And when Chad fucks them it means he is validating their looks.

Last edited:
This is psycho babble bulshit.

The autism spectrum does not exist (outside of Rainman-style disease). Psychiatry is quackery.

Everything about inceldom is related to culture, not genetically based "mental illness"
hmmmm. elaborate please

he's a truecell who can't embrace his own social failings so he has to label himself as an autist as the Chads and Stacys do :feelsaww:
but aren't you a truecel who can't embrace your own social failings so you have to label yourself as ugly? ugly, autistic or both, you don't have control about it. And you don't label if you don't have control.

It is only natural that autistic kids get bullied, because they are the minority and their way of communicating is perceived as weird by the NT monkeys, making them an easy target.

Low IQ NT primates.

1 Presume

I always related to people with diagnosed aspergers more than I did to normies. I was pretty socially awkward in my younger years though I naturally grew more normie in behavior. It also happens that I'm a highIQcel so that makes it even harder to relate to dumb normies. I'm not sure if I have full on aspergers but I also never cared enough to get tested.

Autistis have a specific way of communicating and thinking that is not the same as the one of the monkeys (NTs). Due to this, we live isolated and lonely because nobody else "speaks the same language" as us. The feeling of loneliness in an hostile NT world is what makes us seek a companion, in this case, a girlfriend, in order to help us fill the emptiness, but it's a search that brings more stress than satisfaction because most women are arrogant NT whores with unrealistic standards, and the autistic women are also sexhavers with unrealistic standards in tutorial mode.
This is pretty much true. The world would be a better place if NTs behaved like us rather than wasting most of their time small talking about useless things rather than exchanging useful information. And if you go to a night club you'll see normies behaving like apes, moving around to music in a way that "feels" natural to them. I can understand doing it while wasted but they even unironically enjoy doing it while sober.

The entire clown world is caused by a shift back towards more NT like, animalistic behavior, caused largely by foids being given the vote and equal rights. Ie. casual sex, semi-harems for Chad because of millimeters of bone, the majority of the population wasting time on useless studies within social sciences, etc.

Last edited:
This is pretty much true. The world would be a better place if NTs behaved like us rather than wasting most of their time small talking about useless things rather than exchanging useful information. And if you go to a night club you'll see normies behaving like apes, moving around to music in a way that "feels" natural to them. I can understand doing it while wasted but they even unironically enjoy doing it while sober.

The entire clown world is caused by a shift back towards more NT like, animalistic behavior, caused largely by foids being given the vote and equal rights. Ie. casual sex, semi-harems for Chad because of millimeters of bone, the majority of the population wasting time on useless studies within social sciences, etc.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

The entire clown world is caused by a shift back towards more NT like, animalistic behavior,
I disagree. Clown world is caused by psycho tumblrshit infecting everything. Wokeshit is the opposite of NT. It's neuroticism and delusion run rampant. NT animal behavior doesn't involve being ostracized for refusing to reject basic reality.