Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This what you could get as a bald 5'2 truecel if you "ascend"

Something at work here that starts with a J and ends with a W, and has a B in the middle... :feelsclown:

Though I must add that this situation in the post is the exception, not the rule. :feelsjuice:

the fact that she mentions his heigth means that even she considers him a manlet lol

If it isn't bullshit, I'm honestly happy for him. He'd still be just an outlier but he's lucky enough to not be stuck with the curse of inceldom.

If it isn't bullshit, I'm honestly happy for him. He'd still be just an outlier but he's lucky enough to not be stuck with the curse of inceldom.
ur a fakcel infiltrator. Im not happy for him fuck him. Imagine dating an IT foid

Where is the foid in the picture?

faggots / trannys preying on gullible / downthrotten Man .

what a satanic pos world.

ur a fakcel infiltrator. Im not happy for him fuck him. Imagine dating an IT foid
Bro I'm 5'3 and balding, I'm probably a bigger trucel than you so quiet down. If she isn't trans and it's legit then he got his looksmatch, what's wrong with that? He's 5'2 and his hairline is non existent.

Bro i's 5'3 and balding, I'm probably a bigger trucel than you so quiet down. If she isn't trans and it's legit then he got his looksmatch, what's wrong with that? He's 5'2 and his hairline is non existent.
bcs shes piece of shit foid who browses and posts on IT in attempt to make us feel miserable. And he is probably aware of this. So fuck him. He is IT scum by proxy

Looks like a man with a wig.

bcs shes piece of shit foid who browses and posts on IT in attempt to make us feel miserable. And he is probably aware of this. So fuck him. He is IT scum by proxy
Fair point you're right also looking at comments she wont answer whether she's trans or not so probably not legit.

is this another case of JBW? :what:

jbw, yeah shes not great looking but still notably better looking than him. curry whores worship anything white.

Thought they were both failed trannies

:lul::lul:

dating a tranny faggot doesn’t count lmao

literally everyone on this forum could do that as well but we are heterosexual, not mentally ill homosexuals.

Imagine flaunting the fact that you are a faggot who is dating another man pretending to be a woman, and thinking that’s some sort of accomplishment and that you’ve ascended, that you’re on some higher level to incels when you are an incel yourself

These people are a joke

and look at the fat on the neck. this creature is probably a landwhale
They have a smug on their faces like they proved us wrong. But i would rather remain incel than to settle for that kind of consolation prize.

If she wasn't an IT member would you still go for it? Because honestly volcel if you're desperate and wouldn't (but tbh this looks like a trans)
she/he admitted it she was a trans in other comments so no. if she wasnt trans, dunno myb. Id have to see her irl , see if shes fat or slim etc. But probs not since it is indeed a trans degen

dating a tranny faggot doesn’t count lmao

literally everyone on this forum could do that as well but we are heterosexual, not mentally ill homosexuals.

Imagine flaunting the fact that you are a faggot who is dating another man pretending to be a woman, and thinking that’s some sort of accomplishment and that you’ve ascended, that you’re on some higher level to incels when you are an incel yourself

These people are a joke
actually the tranny is flaunting dating this truecel. This poor nigga is a victim and probably isnt even aware thats she is a trans degen

That’s fucking disgusting

Well, he got his looksmatch. I don't see anything wrong with that

Poor guy had to be insulted by his girlfriend. This post only further proves the blackpill.

I would rather be an incel than dating some tranny.

Both should be sent to a gas chamber. :feelspuke:

Damn, that bitch looks foul. Chick with a dick. :feelspuke:

Not ascension, that's scraping the bottom of the barrel and finding some wig wearing tranny. Nigger has to settle for that, jfl

Thats not a woman

That’s a tranny

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back