Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This what will happen to you if you actually try

Didn't watch.

Even Chad gets rejected.

some of those are fake, especially the stadium ones

Too painfull to watch. It will make you rope faster watching shit like this :feelsrope:

"Just put yourself out there bro". & this is what happens if you actually try to gymcel:

Nick

All thots will go to Elliot’s sex dungeon when they die where they will be tortured for eternity.

Marriage,

You can see who the cuck is because the one who goes on the knee is the one who becomes the slave. Works the same if you bend the knee for another lord and become his vassal/bitch.

JFL at public proposal cucks

Marriage,

You can see who the cuck is because the one who goes on the knee is the one who becomes the slave. Works the same if you bend the knee for another lord and become his vassal/bitch.
Yes, it is an act of submission. In the places in the world that men kneel to propose to women, they also kneel to them in all aspects of life.

Most young pretty boys here would kill themselves after one rejection. Meanwhile truecels who mass approached and utterly failed are called fakecels.

Welcome to the West
It is all traceable back to courtly love. If you know enough history you can see this is the defining moment when men embraced being cucks and orbiters. You can see it spread with culture across centuries and borders.

It is all traceable back to courtly love. If you know enough history you can see this is the defining moment when men embraced being cucks and orbiters. You can see it spread with culture across centuries and borders.

l think the best way is when the man asks the woman's father, because he was her buxer and he has natural autority over his daughter
and then the father and his daughter discuss it
if they agree, everybody is happy

my father did this
my cousin too

l think the best way is when the man asks the woman's father, because he was her buxer and he has natural autority over his daughter

my father did this
my cousin too
There are actually a whole bunch of reasons this is a great idea.

A) Men know how depraved and irresponsible men can be when in lust. A father is the best judge in the world of a suitor’s character, and the person in the world who has the best interests of his daughter at heart.
B) A marriage is not just with a single person, but ideally an alliance between families. It matters if you get on with your spouse’s family. It matters a lot.
C) Fuckbois very rarely put in the effort to get to know a woman’s parents. A good test for a woman to know if she should be fucking a man is asking “would I want to introduce him to my grandparents?”

Of course with half of girls growing up without fathers in some countries, and women determined to advance the idea that they somehow capable of being both a mother and a father (lol), I don’t see this becoming common practice anytime soon.

There are actually a whole bunch of reasons this is a great idea.

A) Men know how depraved and irresponsible men can be when in lust. A father is the best judge in the world of a suitor’s character, and the person in the world who has the best interests of his daughter at heart.
B) A marriage is not just with a single person, but ideally an alliance between families. It matters if you get on with your spouse’s family. It matters a lot.
C) Fuckbois very rarely put in the effort to get to know a woman’s parents. A good test for a woman to know if she should be fucking a man is asking “would I want to introduce him to my grandparents?”

Of course with half of girls growing up without fathers in some countries, and women determined to advance the idea that they somehow capable of being both a mother and a father (lol), I don’t see this becoming common practice anytime soon.

100% true
200% true

Note that a lot of girls hide to their parents that they have boyfriend
I know a foid who failed college, her father asked why, she said she passed too much time with her bf
And then the father told her to never come back in his house again LMAO
She left and married her bf in secret, l think there were only 2-3 person in their wedding :/
In my parent's one, the video shows nearly 200 people :o

Last edited:
Most young pretty boys here would kill themselves after one rejection. Meanwhile truecels who mass approached and utterly failed are called fakecels.
jfl at the 6’4 normal looking “cels” on here that are “mentalcel” and can’t approach cuz of their “anxiety”

my father did this
my cousin too

That's not the best way, that's only natural way and how all this shit supposed to be. Marriage and sex is not a game, it's about forming a family, and family is the core unit of a society.