Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy This week on r/NoStupidQuestions: A 7'1 tallfag says his height is a "curse".

Dumb cunt. I would have to beat women off with a stick if i were that height.

He wouldn't survive a week as a manlet

Aren’t you 6ft modcel?

Retard . How Is being tall a Course when every cunt and their mothers desire TALL FUCKING MAN ??? Good Riddance for getting Blocked , you dumb Shit.

to the average foid in 2022 it's manlet
Define "the average foid". I think using the word manlet for this is a bit extreme because that should be reserved for truly short men. Maybe in America this is true if the condition of "pretty" can be ascribed to the foid in question. But there are some foods who don't consider this as dwarf status.

Define "the average foid". I think using the word manlet for this is a bit extreme because that should be reserved for truly short men. Maybe in America this is true if the condition of "pretty" can be ascribed to the foid in question. But there are some foods who don't consider this as dwarf status.

Wtf lmao, 7 ft is freak height. It becomes unattractive and weird past a point

5'11 manlet.... Wow the ceiling just keeps going down and down. Since when is this manlet?
Since tinder made 6’ the bare minimum.

In what world is 5’11” a manlet

It really isn't - infrastructure is built for average height men. Everything at that height is an inconvenience.
So being that tall = bad because you bump into doorframes, how tall are you?

Well I dno, 7ft is freakishly tall. You dont fit anywhere.

I'm 5'8 ! My life is so sad!

Being short is a big negative. Being tall doesn't automatically mean success but is significantly better than being short. What is the argument here?
It is, some girls will literally be with you JUST because you are tall. How many girls have you asked out? Dating apps doesn't count

just get limb shortening surgery at 7’1 to become 6,6 and slay tallsexual foids for fun. 7’+ is too ogre

So being tall = fakecel? Even for autistic people, or ugly truecels? You need to rearrange your framework as it is flawed. I've asked out a couple girls throughout my education, but I was always friend-zoned - or they already had boyfriends. I am also autistic if that impacts your view on me or not. Apparently tallcels have NO excuses! Who would've thought it!
Exactly, if you are tallcel you will eventually find a girlfriend, trucels NEED to be both short and ugly. Go to SEA if you live in a western country. Otherwise just continue asking you fucking fakecel

You are actually stupid, like actually retarded. Keep seething. Your explanation of why tallcels = fakecels was poor. Because some girls will be with a guy just because he is tall? You are using a minority of women to explain why me, an ethnic autist, is a fakecel? You must then believe that other tallcels here are fakecels - isn't one of the mods a tallfag too? I never said I was a truecel, just an incel.
Yes, everyone over 5'9 are fakecel, including the mod. Also what copium strain you smoking?

Not very nice. I see you are someone who believe being tall means you cannot have issues in dating or with women. Low IQ!
I mean seriously? You CAN have some "issues", but if you are really tall and not deformed in the face, and know how to act, you will always face less issues than those who are not.

Really tall is pushing it, I'm 6ft in height.
Knowing my past, with 6ft I could have done some more beneficial things. That's not to say it's the only thing that matters, but if you know how, plus are 6ft, it helps A LOT. So many HT Becky and even Stacy-like foids who are curry would bend over backward for a brown man of their own ilk. As a black man I'm India you would suffer more, yes. In your height doesn't matter if your of African decent, it means most won't touch you. But in America, if you can hold down a job and are black and tall, you could ideally eventually tie the knot with a pretty Indian girl. You just have to learn to be somewhat neurotypical.
Nothing special nowadays, plus I am ethnic and autistic in a majority white country. I really wouldn't downplay autism. I'm NOT arguing that life is easier for me than a shortcel, but for him to say that I'm a fakecel is outrageous.
Ethnic, what sort of ethnic are you? Are you black? Of African decent? If so, then being NT is important. No quality white foids will touch a really autistic black guy. Whether you are fakecel or not is a different story. I'm speaking in general terms here.
Why are we trying to downplay the issues of guys just because they have height on their side?
Because not all categories of "trouble, with females are similar. He may be trying to say that he's not autistic, knows how to say things that please foids and start the interaction but because he's not tall like you, they reject him before it even starts.

Imagine being 5’10 and still seething about being a manlet while some 5’6 manlet is rotting
Many women in 2020 treated it as manlet despite most guys of these guys heightmogging them; I think it was the case around 2010s for sub-6ft men, and the situation is much worse.

Many women in 2020 treated it as manlet despite most guys of these guys heightmogging them; I think it was the case around 2010s for sub-6ft men, and the situation is much worse.
5’6 is actual manlet that’s only 2 inches taller than the average woman I’d kill to be 5’10

its not but its a bit below average for zoomers
You should kill all the Zoomers off. Worthless generation anyway. :feelsclown:It's over once late boomers and some millennials die, total chaos.

You should kill all the Zoomers off. Worthless generation anyway. :feelsclown:It's over once late boomers and some millennials die, total chaos.
most people here are zoomers lol or very late millenials

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back