Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious this website rots your brain but there's no alternative

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
when I try to quit lurking this website, I just replace it with other forums/imageboards and such
the only difference is that they're usually worse bc they're too slow or/and filled with normies e. g. /mlp/ is full of fetishists, /x/ is filled with people who've read one book and repeat the dogma (Christian larpers are prolly the most common ones), Reddit is full of cucks etc.
I'd like to just quit all socialization substitutes, but I can't because I instantly became cripplingly lonely and seek any way for human contact
I've tried to find a friend in so many different ways, but it seems like I'm either cripplingly socially inept (probable) or normies are just so different I can't relate to them: even when they have similar hobbies, they engage in them very differently from me
normies just have an irl talk with a friend once a week and their social needs are fulfilled while I'm forced to keep on shitposting all day not to get depressed
my hobbies/interests are suffering bc I spend so much time here, but I see no way out
not only staying here wastes a lot of time, but also I don't think the content is good for you: once you're blackpilled, you're blackpilled, there's no need to OD on blackpills everyday - if there's no way out of inceldom, we should focus on coping till we rope
the never-ending stream of blackpills makes me feel depressed - I remember knowing life is shit but feeling somewhat fine bc I was consuming a lot of positive media
the final stage of grief is acceptance and I want to reach that - most people here are stuck on anger or depression

I instantly became cripplingly lonely and seek any way for human contact
That's good, that's what's supposed to be happening. We're not supposed to be spending our lives mindlessly consuming content from sites or forums that have no impact on our life, reading information that we forget 5 minutes later and interacting with people that won't ever have an impact on our lives.

I couldn't do it, but maybe you can. Harvest that feeling of loneliness and despair and use it to push you to a better life, by picking up a useful skill or something.

When you swallow the black pill there's no turning back. I've also tried staying off this website but It's just hard. I need my daily dose.

I'd like to just quit all socialization substitutes, but I can't because I instantly became cripplingly lonely and seek any way for human contact
exactly. I have my fair share of grievances with this site but my only alternative is basically solitary confinement. if I were to stop posting here I would just have no human interaction whatsoever

I've tried to quit browsing the internet before. Honestly harder than my time in AA... A lot of my interests are computer-based and pathological internet browsing just seems to come with the territory.

There are enough intelligent life here to at least lubricate yur brain. Interacting with normies is what zombified you like those npcs. I also suggest walking/jogging at least 1 hour taking in some oil like omega or olive oil to lubricate yur body.

Yes very true its why I usually just post in sewers and offtopic now

There is no alternative

None

If you're on here, you're one foot out the door from roping.

The truth hurts.

this website is a sweet addiction, ngl

I can’t even talk to my normie friends now it’s really painful. I had a lifefuel moment (won’t share it bc I’m scared it’s bragging) but of course when I told the normies they just shot me down. It’s really frustrating. All hope is gone.

beng sexless your whole life rots your brain

this website is my home tbh

This website is merely a symptom. It's the world around us that's the disease. (inb4 we live in a society)

Bullshit.

There is empathy and connection here.

Unless YOU are the poison.

when I try to quit lurking this website, I just replace it with other forums/imageboards and such
the only difference is that they're usually worse bc they're too slow or/and filled with normies e. g. /mlp/ is full of fetishists, /x/ is filled with people who've read one book and repeat the dogma (Christian larpers are prolly the most common ones), Reddit is full of cucks etc.
I've tried to find a friend in so many different ways, but it seems like I'm either cripplingly socially inept (probable) or normies are just so different I can't relate to them: even when they have similar hobbies, they engage in them very differently from me
normies just have an irl talk with a friend once a week and their social needs are fulfilled while I'm forced to keep on shitposting all day not to get depressed
my hobbies/interests are suffering bc I spend so much time here, but I see no way out
not only staying here wastes a lot of time, but also I don't think the content is good for you: once you're blackpilled, you're blackpilled, there's no need to OD on blackpills everyday - if there's no way out of inceldom, we should focus on coping till we rope
the never-ending stream of blackpills makes me feel depressed - I remember knowing life is shit but feeling somewhat fine bc I was consuming a lot of positive media
the final stage of grief is acceptance and I want to reach that - most people here are stuck on anger or depression
This website is merely a symptom. It's the world around us that's the disease. (inb4 we live in a society)

the only difference is that they're usually worse bc they're too slow or/and filled with normies e. g. /mlp/ is full of fetishists, /x/ is filled with people who've read one book and repeat the dogma (Christian larpers are prolly the most common ones)
Problem 1: 4 chan has been shit for at least 6 years. Your fault for going there.

Reddit is full of cucks etc.
Problem 2: Reddit has always been shit so your fucking fault for going to that place that only a dumbass would go to.

Try TV, movies, games, music, tv shows.

Because a friend is not a girlfriend.

Normies get girlfriends. Even if once.

Come here less. Go to your hobbies and interests more.

not only staying here wastes a lot of time, but also I don't think the content is good for you: once you're blackpilled, you're blackpilled, there's no need to OD
Come here less. Go to your hobbies and interests more.

on blackpills everyday - if there's no way out of inceldom, we should focus on coping till we rope
That's your problem if you think roping is the only option.

the never-ending stream of blackpills makes me feel depressed - I remember knowing life is shit but feeling somewhat fine bc I was consuming a lot of positive media]
So you like lies. I'm not sure how it makes you feel depressed. How old are you, may I ask?

Anger is a form of acceptance. I've accepted. I just have low tolerance for crap.