Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This website is very cool and I'm glad you're all here :)

aswellfella

aswellfella

Arizonacel
★★★
Talking to people's good for the mental.

And this site is unironically less toxic than reddit. I find that hilariously ironic.

EDIT: unironically ironic? Man I am so fucking drunk right now, talk about pleonasm! GoD DAMN!

Last edited:

And this site is unironically less toxic than reddit. I find that hilariously ironic.
no we are just honest. excluding the fed posters.

In the scenario that the site is down, you should always have a contingency. Try signing up for similar forums so you always have other brocels to converse with.

This site isnt cool. The reason behind its existence is sad. Being here reminds me of that and makes me evem sadder but i need this place to cope. If I were the only incel in the world, literally alone, I would rope.

no we are just honest. excluding the fed posters.
Dude, people get mad at me on reddit for literally zero reason.

I could go on to r/doctors or whatever and say:

"Hey guys, I really love what you're doing and I really appreciate you."

And that post would be downvoted into fucking OBLIVION for just existing. Fuck reddit, seriously.

This site isnt cool. The reason behind its existence is sad. Being here reminds me of that and makes me evem sadder but i need this place to cope. If I were the only incel in the world, literally alone, I would rope.
Well that sucks, man. I'm just glad to have people to talk to, that's all.

how old are you

In the scenario that the site is down, you should always have a contingency. Try signing up for similar forums so you always have other brocels to converse with.
Lookmaxx is just a bunch of dudes shitting on themselves for their nearly flawless appearances for not being totally flawless. I'll pass on that; do you know any others?

what makes you a swell fella

Lookmaxx is just a bunch of dudes shitting on themselves for their nearly flawless appearances for not being totally flawless. I'll pass on that; do you know any others?
Neets.net is another forum owned by @Master and I think advertising other sites not owned by him is not appreciated here and looked down upon.

what makes you a swell fella
It's just a title I've gone by on every single internet/gaming public thing I've been a part of since I was like 14-15. If you seen anyone on any website going by "aswellfella" or "fellaswell" or some other variation, you can be like 98% positive it's me

Reddit is fucked up man. They banned every single incel subreddit created. They just made a new incel sub and were complaining about not having a safe place to talk about their issues. I decided to leave a comment telling them to dm me if they wanted to know about this forum. One of them did, and I sent him the name of the forum, but soyditt banned my reply because it contained a banned url. I had to break up the forum mane into three parts and tell him that’s the name except remove the spaces. He thanked me and said he’d give this place a try, so one of the new grays here was probably recruited by me.

"im glad youre all here" sounds weird op

what are you drinking

Glad you're here to mang :feelsYall:

(Well I'm not glad because that means you are a lonely incel but yk what I mean)