Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This website has made me less racist

Hope and Change

Hope and Change

Officer
★★★
I used to be way more racist before joining this community, but now I have come to a point where for example I hate shitskins and niggers way less, like if I see one of them sad or anything I might even go up and try to talk to em (if they don't look too intimidating). I still hate them because of my deep hatred of globalization and I do think that it would be better if they were all deported so that my country would lean on a more authoritarian regime but although I still hate Tyrons with an even deeper hatred than before I kinda feel empathetic for non Tyron blackies as they must have the same problem as I do (being incel) because of their skin colour and not looking good enough (like in their home country they would probably have a better chance than in here)

Relatable tbh, i wanted to flay all niggers until i met colvin, @WØLF and @Broly

I guess I also feel more empathy towards non-Whites. The biological reality of races cannot be denied, however. In an ideal Western society, Whites would be the majority of the population with a few non-White workers we selected. Each race is encouraged to marry their own members and diversity quotas as well as affirmative actions and racial equity are removed.

cope

This site has made me hate ethnic foids a lot more than I used too.

It kinda has for me as well. Even though 50% of my posts contain the word "nigger" lol

I ain't racist towards fellow incels because I know their suffering.

Only toward males.

I grew up with Curry doctors in my childhood. My attending OB/GYN(Birth) was a Pajeeta. I feel more comfortable around non-Whites(Excluding Mestizos) than Whites. A middle-aged Curry store clerk once told me "Here you go buddy" in my adolescence.

This is why I felt no discomfort from watching Hindi Comp-Sci/Microbiology videos.

it made me more racist

Relatable tbh, i wanted to flay all niggers until i met colvin, @WØLF and @Broly
:fuk:

Bruh why were you banned and had no avi? I thought you were gonna delete your account again :feelsbadman:

:fuk:

Bruh why were you banned and had no avi? I thought you were gonna delete your account again :feelsbadman:
I had my oneitis as an avi and @Dregster666 didnt like it

Bruh she's subhuman, at least pick a GL foid to make your avi ffs
Vaq0sQY

It was ironic :feelsjuice:

I can beat Makima, she is just another foid :feelsjuice:
lol how. She would crush you with her fat fucking ass before you even get the chance to lift a finger :feelsaww:

lol how. She would crush you with her fat fucking ass before you even get the chance to lift a finger :feelsaww:

You are in love with a landwhale?? :lul::lul::lul:
Typical. :feelsEhh:

take the dogpill buddy boyo

Take it

Fuck Fujimoto for sprinkling a random dogpill in tbh. Ruined my immersion and Makima as a character
The artist is fucking deranged, he also draws komi by the way

look up mamamimi

Working retail made me racist

“Becoming more familiar with different people has made me care about the differences less”
Isn’t this the plot of some cartoons

I used to be way more racist before joining this community, but now I have come to a point where for example I hate shitskins and niggers way less, like if I see one of them sad or anything I might even go up and try to talk to em (if they don't look too intimidating). I still hate them because of my deep hatred of globalization and I do think that it would be better if they were all deported so that my country would lean on a more authoritarian regime but although I still hate Tyrons with an even deeper hatred than before I kinda feel empathetic for non Tyron blackies as they must have the same problem as I do (being incel) because of their skin colour and not looking good enough (like in their home country they would probably have a better chance than in here)

I will absolutely continue to be vile toward any ethnic "fellow" incels who are pushing the anti-white, "all whitecels are fakecels" bs, because fuck them. And because the black pill does not support that assertion.

But the ethnicels who are chill? Yeah, I don't have any beef with them, they're cool. I'm still a natsoc, though, even though politics are complete cope.

Also, bro, wtf is your avi? :feelskek::feelskek: