Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This website actually IMPROVED my life

skkurt_cobain

skkurt_cobain

germancel
★★
Hear me out. If you're not willing to read a rather long post, stay off of it.

Before joining here as an official member, I was lurking as a guest for about two to three weeks. I heard about this concrete website on my country's official news station after the AM incident, I believe.

At first, I was fascinated. For 4 years, I thought I was alone, well, I was sure I wasn't completely alone in my situation, but still... Upon finding this website, I realized that there are actually a whole lot of guys like me with similar struggles. I read almost every single thread posted on here, and while I think that some are too extreme, and some very dumb, I could connect to some posters on a whole new level.

It was astonishing to find out that, while being in completely different countries, races, ages, jobs, schools, we all had certain attributes or mindsets that were almost alike. Everything because of the factor, that nature deemed most of us too unattractive for reproduction.

Also, I thought at first, that this site was filled too much with supposed "negativity". We all know, or should know (but I'm sure most of you do) that 'negativity' is a cucked "sjw" term. But after becoming more active in posting and commenting on threads, I realized that we're not here to directly "support" each other, but rather to dwell together in inceldom, talking about the shit that happens in our lives (or, as you'd like, doesn't happen), and which also unites us.

In conclusion, how this website made my life better: I stopped getting false hopes. I stopped thinking:"Oh, THIS girl might be different", "I must be stupid to think that" or "Nobodys thinking that she is a whore and deserves to be punished except me". or "this generation is degenerate and we need to return to more altruistic versions of society" and many, many more. Subjects, that concerned dating, but they could almost only be observed by incels or very high iq scientists. Things, that I knew all my life since puberty, but couldn't put into words correctly, but some of you revived them in me. It boggles my mind how sophisticated and actually intelligent, nice guys most of you are. I thought, we'd all be a little bit retarded or mean, or have any other openly noticeable personaility trait that would make us unattractive, apart from "muh mysoginy" and looks, but no. Sure, some, or most of us have some, but I'm happy for the intelligent and/or genuine people on here.

I can spend hours on this website without getting offended, bored, have panic attacks or anything. We might get into arguments or verbal fights here and there, but that's okay and actually the fun part often.

Finally, I very much like it when people show that they are still human on here, and not (rightfully) be completely consumed by hate.

I wanna end my faggotry now, for good. Thanks for reading if you did. Warn me for 'advice' or anything you want, but these are just things I wanted to get off my chest. Also I'm alone in my room on cocaine, so I'm very sorry if this post crashed your autism detection levels. English is not my first language, so I apologize for any weird typos or grammar mistakes.

Hate me all you want, but all in all I like you mf's more than most rl people

DF3BD1A5 F571 4FC2 9FD8 7A8A61CFFA84

long to read but high iq

Before joining here as an official member, I was lurking as a guest for about two to three weeks. I heard about this concrete website on my country's official news station after the AM incident, I believe.

At first, I was fascinated. For 4 years, I thought I was alone, well, I was sure I wasn't completely alone in my situation, but still... Upon finding this website, I realized that there are actually a whole lot of guys like me with similar struggles. I read almost every single thread posted on here, and while I think that some are too extreme, and some very dumb, I could connect to some posters on a whole new level.

It was astonishing to find out that, while being in completely different countries, races, ages, jobs, schools, we all had certain attributes or mindsets that were almost alike. Everything because of the factor, that nature deemed most of us too unattractive for reproduction.

Also, I thought at first, that this site was filled too much with supposed "negativity". We all know, or should know (but I'm sure most of you do) that 'negativity' is a cucked "sjw" term. But after becoming more active in posting and commenting on threads, I realized that we're not here to directly "support" each other, but rather to dwell together in inceldom, talking about the shit that happens in our lives (or, as you'd like, doesn't happen), and which also unites us.

In conclusion, how this website made my life better: I stopped getting false hopes. I stopped thinking:"Oh, THIS girl might be different", "I must be stupid to think that" or "Nobodys thinking that she is a whore and deserves to be punished except me". or "this generation is degenerate and we need to return to more altruistic versions of society" and many, many more. Subjects, that concerned dating, but they could almost only be observed by incels or very high iq scientists. Things, that I knew all my life since puberty, but couldn't put into words correctly, but some of you revived them in me. It boggles my mind how sophisticated and actually intelligent, nice guys most of you are. I thought, we'd all be a little bit retarded or mean, or have any other openly noticeable personaility trait that would make us unattractive, apart from "muh mysoginy" and looks, but no. Sure, some, or most of us have some, but I'm happy for the intelligent and/or genuine people on here.

I can spend hours on this website without getting offended, bored, have panic attacks or anything. We might get into arguments or verbal fights here and there, but that's okay and actually the fun part often.

Finally, I very much like it when people show that they are still human on here, and not (rightfully) be completely consumed by hate.

I wanna end my faggotry now, for good. Thanks for reading if you did. Warn me for 'advice' or anything you want, but these are just things I wanted to get off my chest. Also I'm alone in my room on cocaine, so I'm very sorry if this post crashed your autism detection levels. English is not my first language, so I apologize for any weird typos or grammar mistakes.

Same op.

Thanks for the testimony. Indeed, objective truth is more liberating than lies and self-delusion.
In conclusion, how this website made my life better: I stopped getting false hopes.
False hope is very hurtful indeed. Hope in general is hurtful, as Nietzsche said.

Only raw facts and rational probability estimates should be used to devise patterns of action.

if i had enough energy to read this i would probaly use it to improve my shitty life.

Many of us shouldn't be here, but the average 5/10 from the 50's is a 3-4/10 in today's world. The world belongs to Chads and Stacys for now. This era has forgotten many of us. It's a serious issue and we need to prepare to bite the bullets of truth.

Abandoning false hopes is also important. Finding good copes is crucial for our existence into the next era.

tbh

Completely agree. Even retards like Zaetheus are tolerable because of the rest of the community that pulls their weight for them. There's enough disagreement as well to keep things interesting and prevent the site from devolving into an echo chamber.

Absolutely. It doesn't matter much how many other areas you are different from me, as long as we mutually share the same basic struggle you are a brother of mine.

Some people may find posts like this very faggoty but its actually very true. Incels.me really is the best cope of all time.

Anger is part of the road to acceptance and happiness, I'm glad you've passed through it.

Me too. Thank you, honestly.

long to read but high iq

Thank you anyways bruv

I always wonder what you guys do when you purposely click on a post that says it's long, but then don't read it.

Glad to read

lol you got us wrong

didn't want to, just got warned recently for supposed "gay stuff" that was obviously sarcasm to anyone with an iq over 85, and thought I'd stay on the safe side of the incel law

Many of us shouldn't be here, but the average 5/10 from the 50's is a 3-4/10 in today's world. The world belongs to Chads and Stacys for now. This era has forgotten many of us. It's a serious issue and we need to prepare to bite the bullets of truth.

Abandoning false hopes is also important. Finding good copes is crucial for our existence into the next era.

ah, i like the truth. as some would say "preach, brotha"

Completely agree. Even retards like Zaetheus are tolerable because of the rest of the community that pulls their weight for them. There's enough disagreement as well to keep things interesting and prevent the site from devolving into an echo chamber.

no homo but I noticed you on a couple posts already, you seem pretty aight

Some people may find posts like this very faggoty but its actually very true. Incels.me really is the best cope of all time.

from a certain angle I can somehow understand how people find it kinda gay, because i slightly talk about "muh feels", but I'm glad to see most of you agreeing to me

Absolutely. It doesn't matter much how many other areas you are different from me, as long as we mutually share the same basic struggle you are a brother of mine.

glad to read, as well.

didn't want to, just got warned recently for supposed "gay stuff" that was obviously sarcasm to anyone with an iq over 85, and thought I'd stay on the safe side of the incel law
I just read the post that got you warned. You may not know this, but there are certain groups of people that prey on incels with gay propaganda. It's a real problem in virgin communities. The warning you got was a way for you to get the the hint that we don't allow that content here, just in case you're a troll with vile intentions.

which im not saying you are, just trying to provide information. :feelsokman:

High IQ

Good to have you here brother.

this, soon we will have people that look like ryan gosling on this site and femoids will want someone higher than a 10

This place made me sick the first week, now im just blackpilled and i feel enlightened

I just read the post that got you warned. You may not know this, but there are certain groups of people that prey on incels with gay propaganda. It's a real problem in virgin communities. The warning you got was a way for you to get the the hint that we don't allow that content here, just in case you're a troll with vile intentions.

which im not saying you are, just trying to provide information. :feelsokman:

ah, i get it now. i didn't know that. won't happen again, i'm not that kinda guy tbh ofc

Personally I suspect the INCELS are among some of the MOST INTELLIGENT MALES on the planet... But ONLY other high intellect males will recognize this.... A LACK of interest from women and a lack of so-called "social skills" does NOT imply a LACK of intelligence, it suggests the opposite!! The trick to living with it is making your life have worth WITHOUT needing women!! TO make your own reasons for living, and be happy in the ways that you can!

I just browse this site to pass the time. Good cope though

Personally I suspect the INCELS are among some of the MOST INTELLIGENT MALES on the planet... But ONLY other high intellect males will recognize this.... A LACK of interest from women and a lack of so-called "social skills" does NOT imply a LACK of intelligence, it suggests the opposite!! The trick to living with it is making your life have worth WITHOUT needing women!! TO make your own reasons for living, and be happy in the ways that you can!
life is just a huge cope :feelsokman:

I am sure our distribution matches the bell curve as much as any other community. Awareness does not equal intelligence.

r/incels gave my life meaning

The blackpill improved my life and made me looksmax harder

when i discover blackpill here i lost all hope im done now i want to die , i dont know why im still reading , my cope is to read all pages in every section , im on 320 page from the start , but i like to cope whit new post . i cant imagine if this site get down before i done my cope here ....

im done no hope . monk mode or rope

i like this website better than r/braincels but thats just me

Yes, this forum helps.

I have realized great many things here. Great many.

Much impact on my life, it is having.
This place made me sick the first week, now im just blackpilled and i feel enlightened
It made me laugh insanely the first two weeks. Because of the things I have found we share. The hate, the negativity, it was such a relief to find likeminded people.

Even the freedom to say this makes me smile.

Last edited: