Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This war make me rage

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
I can't resist anymore, it's a fucking obvious injustice that only men have to die in war, instead ukranian foids can survive going out of the country :feelsree::feelsree:

"because women are weaker" :soy::soy:

if so the fact that only men have to risk their fucking lifes is a sufficent reason to give them a woman each with fuck

"I'm so happy to risk my life as an ugly short male while my looksmatch female don't have to and I will be a perma-virgin, not cuddle even with an ugly foid, while a girl uglier than me can fuck a chad":soy::soy:

fuck this shit man, I want to cry :cryfeels:

Where do you think it is easier to be incel in Ukraine or Russia, I think both countries would be a death sentence for me personally.

Where do you think it is easier to be incel in Ukraine or Russia, I think both countries would be a death sentence for me personally.
boh as you said, personally i would prefer to rope instead of fight for foids and chads to permit them to have sex

boh as you said, personally i would prefer to rope instead of fight for foids and chads to permit them to have sex
I Guess the first moment i had any suspicion that there is gonna be a war at my country i would take my savings and take a vacation in western Europe and only then rope. I owe them nothing, they have only benefited on my hard work. This is not just about having sex.

I Guess the first moment i had any suspicion that there is gonna be a war at my country i would take my savings and take a vacation in western Europe and only then rope. I owe them nothing, they have only benefited on my hard work. This is not just about having sex.
yes

Thats because most valuable lesson of wars weren't taught in history class. It was when someone turned lights off. Then foids screech. Then light gets turned back off. But what if it doesn't, as in this case?? Then foids panic and run away. Also correct me if I'm wrong but ukrainians seem to be mostly on the manlet side. Many of them will call their wife and then find out she found taller man with better looking face. And richer. Well richer than ukrainians currently are when much of their shit is destroyed. Then the harsh reality will hit them harder than we ever could by telling them 100 times. Foids are monkeybranchers and always will be. I also just realised this might cause ukraine's future downfall. After finding out your wife left you and everything you worked so hard for, will to fight for the country vanishes. And then your comrades ask "whats wrong" and you say "nothing" and they obviusly see something did happen so they ask "did anything happen to your wife" and you say "yes she left me for another dick:cryfeels:" And then your comrades get sad and realise "what the fuck are we fighting this war for"

Thats because most valuable lesson of wars weren't taught in history class. It was when someone turned lights off. Then foids screech. Then light gets turned back off. But what if it doesn't, as in this case?? Then foids panic and run away. Also correct me if I'm wrong but ukrainians seem to be mostly on the manlet side. Many of them will call their wife and then find out she found taller man with better looking face. And richer. Well richer than ukrainians currently are when much of their shit is destroyed. Then the harsh reality will hit them harder than we ever could by telling them 100 times. Foids are monkeybranchers and always will be. I also just realised this might cause ukraine's future downfall. After finding out your wife left you and everything you worked so hard for, will to fight for the country vanishes. And then your comrades ask "whats wrong" and you say "nothing" and they obviusly see something did happen so they ask "did anything happen to your wife" and you say "yes she left me for another dick:cryfeels:" And then your comrades get sad and realise "what the fuck are we fighting this war for"
lifefuel if that happen, so they can use their weapons against their ex wife (in Minecraft)

Male Ukrainians be enjoying their male privilege by getting blasted by bullets and explotions while the females ge blasted by chad cock :lul:

What makes me rage is that uncle Vladimir hasn't throw the nukes yet :lasereyes:

This has always happened but atleast now it's just visible to everyone without cognitive dissonance

Men die, woman most affected

This is going to be a score for Western Euro Chads getting Ukrainian GF's.

Why Ukraine loves the west, aka rather be America's puppet than Russia's friend, is beyond me. America does not care about Ukraine at the end of the day, they just want to use Ukraine to hurt Russia. Ukrainians are just pawns in Geopolitics.

Attachments

• 20220404_003635.jpg
    20220404_003635.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 77
What makes me rage is that uncle Vladimir hasn't throw the nukes yet :lasereyes:
It's all going so badly for Russia I really hope we get to witness nuclear weapons being used. Even just one tactical nuke dropped on Zelensky's head would be lifefuel enough for me for a long time.

It's all going so badly for Russia I really hope we get to witness nuclear weapons being used. Even just one tactical nuke dropped on Zelensky's head would be lifefuel enough for me for a long time.
Agreed he is a jew plant

Exactly, a faggot like this can't just get away:

zelensky-dance.gif

And Russia has a reputation to uphold, so he better be dead by the end of the war, or Putin better be relieved by the Antichrist to end the job for him.

Ukraine should just give up already, no point defending their shithole

Brutall cheatingpill

Zelensky is pure trash man, he is on "war" but he is not actually at the combat zone, he is with his wife in the bunker making livestreams despicting himself as a hero, while men are doomed to death because they cant get out, i imagine the incel ukranians that are now risking their lives because women are too superior to fight

Zelensky is pure trash man, he is on "war" but he is not actually at the combat zone, he is with his wife in the bunker making livestreams despicting himself as a hero, while men are doomed to death because they cant get out, i imagine the incel ukranians that are now risking their lives because women are too superior to fight
can't blame him for this, I blame him cause he's a cuck who don't send the foids in war, image the news if only women were go to war, but if it's males it's ok

I can't resist anymore, it's a fucking obvious injustice that only men have to die in war, instead ukranian foids can survive going out of the country :feelsree::feelsree:

"because women are weaker" :soy::soy:
It's not about weakness at all, but that the average women has value due to reproductive realities, whereas only top men have value. Weak men, as an obvious example, are cannon fodder.

At least the Russian army gets some action, or so i've heard. :feelshmm:

i don't care about current events or politics

Woman have to keep their Insufferable Goddess " status in Tact , and Society make very sure of that. This World favours Woman left right center diagonal and back. Nobody cares if you did this , or Worked that . Its all about Social Power and standing , and Woman are at the Top of the Hierrarchy in that Regard.

It was always like that actually though.

I hope the missiles kill many foids :feelshmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back