Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This virtue signalling roastie...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-

This is a new level of virtue signalling, normally you see one foid doing this once in a lifetime but this one tries to pander to men all the time.

>I am just like you guys. You see, I agree with you a lot. I behave and have tattoos just like you tee hee.

No, bitch, you will NEVER be the superior gender, you are and will be forever a subhuMAN on a single-cell bacteria level and should be treated as such and NO, I wouldn't change my mind if there was a chance to take foid rights to let you keep yours. THHHHHHHHHANK YOU!

Not one click , not one word

Tattoos on foids is more of a national emergency than corona-chan.

What does real advocacy look like then?

It has a dick. Seriously. We are all selfish beings. No one cares about the other gender BUT that other gender. Anything else is pandering, virtue signalling and trying to fit-in. The fact that she has to damage control with vids like this one only makes the case obvious:

Last edited:
All women have done so far is try to imitate men.

jfl to that bitch

It has a dick. Seriously. We are all selfish beings. No one cares about the other gender BUT that other gender. Anything else is pandering, virtue signalling and trying to fit-in.

I don't think I'm selfish, and I don't think everyone here is selfish. None of us are likely to fit into most places. And yet there are people here who still care about other humans. Not just male humans either.

I don't think I'm selfish, and I don't think everyone here is selfish. None of us are likely to fit into most places. And yet there are people here who still care about other humans. Not just male humans either.
Your opinions and thoughts don't matter. The reality is that we are all selfish, that's our biology and nature. No matter how much good you do to others, you are selfish in doing this, because you don't do this for them, but to yourself, as it makes YOU feel better. Boom.

Your opinions and thoughts don't matter. The reality is that we are all selfish, that's our biology and nature. No matter how much good you do to others, you are selfish in doing this, because you don't do this for them, but to yourself, as it makes YOU feel better. Boom.

Why are your opinions fact?

My post didn't contain any opinion, just bare biological facts. Your post literally started with "I don't think".

You think humans can't care outside of their gender. That's your opinion.

You think humans can't care outside of their gender. That's your opinion.
Humans cant care outside their own perspective.

Nice foid worship there and nice "No, you" type of argument with that use of the word "think".

You are not a good person. You are just a blob of meat steered by selfish needs, nothing else. It really doesn't matter how much you are willing to repeat yourself. Denying the reality won't change it.

Last edited:
Humans cant care outside their own perspective.

Nice foid worship there and nice "No, you" type of argument with that use of the word "think".

You are not a good person. You are just a blob of meat steered by selfish needs, nothing else.

I know what female worship is and I know my rights. This is not female worship. But that's not what we're talking about here. You have your opinions, no one's saying you can't have them. But they're opinions.

I know what female worship is and I know my rights. This is not female worship. But that's not what we're talking about here. You have your opinions, no one's saying you can't have them. But they're opinions.
Again, "no you!" preschool type of argumentation. Get some informations first, then try to debate someone maybe next time?

The classic incel answer is a woman who devotes as much time as possible to giving incels free pity sex as compensation for us being discriminated against in all parts of life simply because of the poor genetics we were born with.

Going deeper and more seriously than that, as we all know that kind of woman will never exist, I'd say a true advocate would be the female pro-male equivalent of the male feminist - a woman who is willing to trash her own gender as much as a male feminist trashes his, and give unlimited and unconditional support to the opposite gender in the same way that a male feminist does. Theoretically, there's no reason why this kind of woman shouldn't exist if male feminists exist - and yet this kind of woman doesn't exist. Every "I understand you guys, I'm not like the other girls" girl is at best a lower quality, milder, weaker, largely bluepilled imitation of the men who stand up for our rights, and at worst just some e-thot in tight clothes who wants to get views and money off of our suffering.

Again, "no you!" preschool type of argumentation. Get some informations first, then try to debate someone maybe next time?

I know what nihilism is, these are not facts you're throwing around. These are your opinions. Which are undermined in the first place by you saying men can care about other men. If I were truly selfish, men would be the last people I sympathize with.