Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This “Virgin but not Incel” is coping hard after the Plymout-Holocaust.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
Why is it always Incel-looking soys who say shit like “I don’t understand Incels and their emphasis on sex, I’m an eternal virgin and totally fine with it.”? He does not look like he has much of a choice in this regard. It’s probably very difficult to find an asexual Chad.

It’s also not a coincidence that he has to distance himself from Incels right after Plymout. He knows instinctively that he is just what normies think of when they talk about “Incels”, therefore he has to make sure that he is seen as one of the harmless “Virgin but not Incel” types.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N0-l0z2GyA

I have a normie friend but I'm sure he's a virgin too. But he's too immature and childish so he probably doesn't even care about sex kek, no really it's like he stopped maturing after being 14 years old because his personality and interests haven't changed in the slightest. Good friend but literal manchild.

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

No matter how much they grovel at the feet of normie soyciety they will never be accepted and will always be hated.

i've seen the "virgin but not incel" thing on 4chan and mgtow youtube channels, fucking hilarious cope. If you want to have sex but can't, you are an involuntary celibate. And if you are a virgin who doesn't want to have sex, you are a coper.

lol soyciety will still treat him like shit no matter how he screeches about incels, they will even see him as a potential terrorist for showing his pedo face

Remind anyone of a certain Supreme Gentleman? :feelshmm:

:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

This guy is mega delusional. :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels: Talks about spiritual Truth.. but what he is really talking about is the most basic of lies held up to the highest of standards because he is so scared of being incorrect and that he can't stand the thought of potentially losing out on some of the most basic experiences his peers have enjoyed. I saw the lies instantly and I knew what was going on instantly.. I just couldn't put the experience into words so I had decades of contemplation. This sheep trying to baa in an intelligent fashion to try and garner sympathy from people comes off as trying to hard. His views are so tiny.. the only videos that truly have any views are a video about his condition which normies incestuously fester and obsess over, like somehow speaking about every ill in the world is somehow noble and the other being the one on the Plymouth guy. None other even reaches 150 views. Notice how he doesn't allow comments? He must be afraid of criticism of his face so he lies to himself about it and removes the potential for people to comment about it.

Last edited:
People like this are incels in denial with God-tier coping abilities. He's probably in so much pain over his inceldom that he's genuinely convinced himself that he's "different from other incels". I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he's more miserable than us, we don't even cope this hard....or this well. I'd almost feel sorry for him if he wasn't such a traitor of his own kind. I feel like guys who are virgins and discover our forums often are more shocked than normies because we remind them too much of the darker more rage-filled thoughts they probably experience as well and it just freaks them that they have so much in common with people that are considered monsters by society. Oh well though, we'll be ready to take you in once you're willing to admit the truth to yourself.

i kinda feel bad for the virgins who are caught up in the whole "im a virgin but not an incel" types (not the inceltear types, just the ones who talk about their struggles but refuse to call themselves incel because of the stigma behind it). Like how does one be/ become/ stay so bluepilled even being dealt with a shitty hand at life ( ugly etc)

This is called nu-male, you have to be pretty cuck to be a virgin and not incel
and also look at this guy he doesn't look happy at all while he does everything for normies crumbs chad is running over people and having millions of roasties cry for it

Last edited:
He is more pathetic than any of the self-proclaimed incel.

Bitch is lucky he has comments disabled, I'd purposefully go and black pill him into suicide :feelskek:

Bitch is lucky he has comments disabled, I'd purposefully go and black pill him into suicide :feelskek:
That's exactly why he disabled them jfl, trying to block out the truth and still live in his blue pilled la la land.

I can't take these supposedly liberal white people seriously

Why is it always Incel-looking soys who say shit like “I don’t understand Incels and their emphasis on sex, I’m an eternal virgin and totally fine with it.”? He does not look like he has much of a choice in this regard. It’s probably very difficult to find an asexual Chad.

It’s also not a coincidence that he has to distance himself from Incels right after Plymout. He knows instinctively that he is just what normies think of when they talk about “Incels”, therefore he has to make sure that he is seen as one of the harmless “Virgin but not Incel” types.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N0-l0z2GyA

>Not getting laid isn't a big deal
>Not having a gf isn't important
>There are more significant things in life
>Romanticism blah blah

Who the fuck is he trying to fool??
We're both men. We know how it feels to be men. We both know that our entire lives as a male revolves around getting a bitch knocked up.
The praying mantis is literally willing to be eaten alive just to pass on his genes.
That's how far we're willing to go so don't go around trying to act like inceldom isn't a big deal. Who are you trying to BS? Your male audience clearly sees through your BS and if it isn't intended for the males, who are you trying to appeal to? the females? :feelskek: So pathetic :feelskek:

Everyone sees through your shit including the chad only foids whose interest you're trying to catch with this shit tier vid

Because he's coping.

He's not trying to convince us that being a virgin isn't a big deal, he's trying to convince himself.

Coping ugly mentalcel, he admits he was sectioned [taken away to a mental ward], he sounds disabled too, looks low-t and impotent.

I bet girls would describe him as in incel lmao. If you are sub 5 you are automatically an incel

Coping ugly mentalcel, he admits he was sectioned [taken away to a mental ward], he sounds disabled too, looks low-t and impotent.

He is literally schizophrenic.

View: https://youtu.be/NGuanyUhqEQ

To be honest, this guy got even worse cards than me. Im as ugly as he is, but at least im only autistic.

Hit the nail on the fucking head right here :feelskek:

Its over for him. No matter what he says or do he is a pedo creep in other peoples eyes.

Man I always mog these soy cuck types that try to pretend they aren't one of us.
Happened with him, happened with hbomerguy, happened with every doxxed image of a IT member. Seriously is there something with being next level ugly and the ability to cope to the point that you actively fight on behalf for people that hate your existence to earn their approval?

They are just incels but with low T and low self-respect.

Man I always mog these soy cuck types that try to pretend they aren't one of us.
Happened with him, happened with hbomerguy, happened with every doxxed image of a IT member. Seriously is there something with being next level ugly and the ability to cope to the point that you actively fight on behalf for people that hate your existence to earn their approval?
You must mog me brutally

I have a normie friend but I'm sure he's a virgin too. But he's too immature and childish so he probably doesn't even care about sex kek, no really it's like he stopped maturing after being 14 years old because his personality and interests haven't changed in the slightest. Good friend but literal manchild.
Maybe he has a pituitary gland tumor or maybe an infection got to his nuts by holding in urine for a long time and his balls shrunk or something. Or he's born low t. Not his fault but I hope he grows for the better

Last edited:
this is the guy who lies to himself. bluepill made him do this.

"I-I'm not like those evil inkwell ladies. Please have sex with me"
I can't take these supposedly liberal white people seriously
Same

Why is it always Incel-looking soys who say shit like “I don’t understand Incels and their emphasis on sex, I’m an eternal virgin and totally fine with it
Because they're low T coomers and overly socialized and feminized to the point where they can't even imagine themselves rage plowing their peepee into a tight vagina

OMG. I saw that video around that time and it made me lol. Naturally I noticed NO COMMENTS ALLOWED.

What the fuck is up with the UK though? They always seemed more "mature" on certain matters than their American cousins but their reaction to this incel thing seems so childish. This mindless aping of American feminist overreach is most unbecoming.

This.

Being a cuck or a simp (a.k.a beta white Knight or orbiter) is simply a product of evolution or rather its a type of evolutionary strategy for low value males to attempt manipulation of a female while she is in a compromised (usually emotionally weakened state) in order for said low value male to be able to make a move on her and have a certain percentage shot at scoring/securing sex with her and thus possible reproduction of his cuck/simp/beta fag genes.

Fortunately these type of guys tend to be so faggy and repulsively ugly that their time honored strategy usually never works but unfortunately it has probably worked enough throughout human history that the strategy has remained with us all of this time.

That and or it does seem to make at least some logical sense as a viable reproductive strategy is also why it has stood the test of time as an idea/meme if nothing else.:feelsUgh:

This.

Being a cuck or a simp (a.k.a beta white Knight or orbiter) is simply a product of evolution or rather its a type of evolutionary strategy for low value males to attempt manipulation of a female while she is in a compromised (usually emotionally weakened state) in order for said low value male to be able to make a move on her and have a certain percentage shot at scoring/securing sex with her and thus possible reproduction of his cuck/simp/beta fag genes.

Fortunately these type of guys tend to be so faggy and repulsively ugly that their time honored strategy usually never works but unfortunately it has probably worked enough throughout human history that the strategy has remained with us all of this time.

That and or it does seem to make at least some logical sense as a viable reproductive strategy is also why it has stood the test of time as an idea/meme if nothing else.:feelsUgh:

this post = why I read incels.is