Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This video will change your entire life.

:feelsgah:My life truly changed
I grew a huge beard, I grew 20cm, My Dick grew to schlong size, my feet are no longer flat, my nose sharper, my scalp stopped producing dandruff, my eyesight got better, my jaw got stronger, my eyes formed into hunter eyes, my voice is deep
thank you

:feelsgah:My life truly changed
I grew a huge beard, I grew 20cm, My Dick grew to schlong size, my feet are no longer flat, my nose sharper, my scalp stopped producing dandruff, my eyesight got better, my jaw got stronger, my eyes formed into hunter eyes, my voice is deep
thank you
maybe it helps only for your mindset

fake nails/painted nails=chads bitch
Advice is Scheiss

i saw a foid and i didn't watch

Its funny how comments is full of women praising this shit hahah. There is no way they think it would work for us

I'm never taking life advices from Stacys.

this is not for us

not clicking on that shit since im not a simp cuck

for sure I will listen to some random whore talking for 24 mintues

useless advice. it's just affirmations and attracting shit

She has the wrong idea about sad songs: it's not that we resonate with them, it's actually backwards, they resonate with us, the main reason we prefer to listen to sad songs is that they sound understanding to us.

And the big problem with trying to feel better with positive affirmations, as promoted by her and by self-help authors like the late Wayne W. Dyer and Rhonda Byrne (in her book "The Secret") is that we cannot trust that way on positive affirmations in themselves because we get emotionally hurt when those positive affirmations crash with reality. This makes me remember when I was in the university here in Colombia (studying systems engineering) and I couldn't stand making the homework that was left by the teachers, so there was a period when I tried to whitstand homework by affirming myself that "I am a very studious person". Well, it didn't work and some years later I became a dropout.