Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This video shows true real nature of human being.

Pakimanlet

Pakimanlet

Saint YouTubercel
★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/therewasanattempt/comments/10irqgt/to_have_a_respectful_conversation/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Nerd innocent Asian kid got ganged up by filthy nigger product of aids. I can already predict their future. Asian kid is most likely to die a virgin who will work his whole life to afford a house while niggers will broke into other people's house and fuck their toilets in front of them while they will enjoy there rape by a barbaric anything far from civilized human being a nigger. I relate to this Asian kid alot. I wish I was a nigger rather and fuck all asians ( Chinese,indians, Pakistanis,Bengalis, Philippinos,indos,Malays) who cuck their children from first day to focus on education rather than becoming a bully. rEmembeR bully and sex havers win at life.