Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel THIS VIDEO IS BRUTAL, SHE WAS OK WITH HIM TILL...

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
SHE FOUND OUT HE IS A MANLET

she was ok with him being asian, she was ok with his face... till she found out that he's a manlet, he got friendzoned and the girl is seeing another guy 3:50

fuck this world tbh

"i really liked your personallity except for height wise"
LMAO PERSONALITY COPERS BTFO very brutal video indeed

Last edited:
extremely disturbing

foids are so superfical it hurts

Manlets, when will they learn

Face is the most important thing, but if you're too short that's a big no-no that nullifies the face factor. Height by itself can't carry face though.

Face is the most important thing, but if you're too short that's a big no-no that nullifies the face factor. Height by itself can't carry face though.
You need everything, good face, tall, wide frame, big cock, loads of money and shit

This guy is beta.

Glassessoy
Glassessoy
Glassessoy

fucking horrifying. foids actually love short guys so they can figuratively AND literally look down on us.

this asian kid was literally about to net a white woman (JBE) but god did it turn for the worst

jaw of the gods

I mean what whore excepted ? she excepted a asian guy to be 6'3 ? foids are truly brainless lmao

I mean what whore excepted ? she excepted a asian guy to be 6'3 ? foids are truly brainless lmao
She probably did lmao.

Some girls like short men :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

This is just sad. I prob can’t watch the entire thing

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

B-B-B-B-B-B-BLACK P-P-P-P-P-PILLED

I CAN STILL GROW

...HE CAN STILL GROW LOOLLLLL

Staged and fake video.

Lmao the guy wasted 2 years of his life talking to her, even going as far as to call her his online girlfriend.

Brutal height pill.

Guests: 84

Let's see the mental gymnastics cucktears will conjure up.

"This is just one heartless foid, NAWALT" :soy:

or

"One video doesnt represent the population of women" :soy:

He have good face ngl for an asian

"i really liked your personallity except for height wise"
LMAO PERSONALITY COPERS BTFO very brutal video indeed
Height and face are included in personality for women

Haha when she said "you're exactly what I was expecting except height wise" and he looked dead inside ...

she was ok with him being asian, she was ok with his face... till she found out that he's a manlet, he got friendzoned and the girl is seeing another guy 3:50

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Haha when she said "you're exactly what I was expecting except height wise" and he looked dead inside ...

Him - “ you’re super pretty “
Her - “ you’re super short “

Definitely over for manlets :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I honestly hope this one is fake, but then again I've literally had females tell me to my face "You're short" and tried to size me up and see if I was taller than them. Women do not simply settle for eye level you need to be at minimum 6 inches taller than her. I fucking hate this modern day society.

Jfl @ being a manlet. Its too brutal.

It's fake/a joke. But this probably happened countless times

5:17

DO NOT CLICK IF YOU ARE A MANLET

What a filthy hag. Lock her up.

Asian accents are so fucking bad, the way they take in fast bursts of small phrases is retarded. Also video has to be fake, not in a million years would a foid talk to a guy for 2 years and not ask about his height.

JBW confrimed once again. Just jfl at the asian guy for thinking for a second he had a chance with her. He looks beta af ngl

im genuinely surprised she started the relationship in the first place since hes asian