Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This video gives me so much anger

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
Just watch this shit. You don't have to watch everything, just couple of this videos. No ugly man making this vulgar TikTok trends with their girlfriend, only Chads, Chadlites, Tyrones and couple of normies. And they say looks don't matter, lol

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adLOpjRKmZ4

so is this considered entertainment or what exactly?

Just watch this shit. You don't have to watch everything, just couple of this videos. No ugly man making this vulgar TikTok trends with their girlfriend, only Chads, Chadlites, Tyrones and couple of normies. And they say looks don't matter, lol

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adLOpjRKmZ4

Should I let this get on my nerves or not get on my nerves is the question.

Damn not a single incel tier looks

and just like that my day is ruined

The preview thumbnail is enough for me to know not to click on that. I'm not that stupid.

Didn’t watch. The thumbnail itself pissed me off

I watched the whole thing, just to see if I can find the needle in the haystack, and to my [non] surprise literally all of them mog the shit out of me.

Water is wet. There's no such thing as an "ugly couple" in their teens and 20s. Ugly guys with any girls at all are a result of betabuxx or status.

I fucking hate normalfag teens

wow amazing thread kys yourself graycel

Only chance of me having that would be if the legs were replaced with a rope

The preview thumbnail is enough for me to know not to click on that. I'm not that stupid.
Same, stupidity of tiktok can give you cancer.

I bet it smells like sewage.

What's the point here ? Are they trying to prove something ?Flexing your relationship that way is toxic

Im sorry for youngcels for having to tolerate this shit

Stop posting shittok links you faggot. Are you deliberately trying to ruin our day? You sadistic sack of shit.