Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media This video fucking broke me

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/_FrE2rbpkDQ?feature=share

The part at the end where they say "Wanna come to the bar with us" made me lose strength and I had to fall on my bed. I was convinced that women don't find men attractive because of their skills (NOT EVEN THE GUYS WHO ARE ALREADY ATTRACTIVE).
How is life this easy when you can randomly walk up to women? This fucking hurts so much

It’s ovER.

I don't even find holes and whores attractive anyway. This games of posturing is so tiresome how do normies do it? I'd rather just jack off

brutal ragefuel man. its hard to witness something like this.

I like how he played a relatively easy "hard" thing to learn at the end lol.
It just takes time slowly practicing that to get fast at it.
He didn't even shift up or down lol.
Fucking chad can strum a single chord and get pussy
meanwhile incel can learn the hardest and most beautiful guitar ballad or lick, and get's nothing

meanwhile incel can learn the hardest and most beautiful guitar ballad or lick, and get's nothing
Can confirm, it's literally the easiest part of the song

I want to smash his guitar like a done rock star...

His trick was to use the beginner part to break expectations and leverage the "pro" part. In absolute terms it wasn't impressive but in relation to the first part it was.

video seems fake ngl. and i don't mean that in a bluepilled way, but it seems fake to show off how 'cool' his guitar skills are

>tapping
>pro skill
Every fucking time.

Also, women find attractive men with skills/hobbies attractive. Skills can only raise a chadlite's status a bit higher, but a skill like guitar playing where majority of women don't listen to music where guitar is a crucial instrument (mainly rock and all its derivatives) is of no value. It's pretty much like bragging you can speedrun Super Mario in less than 5 minutes. They don't care.

>tapping
>pro skill
Every fucking time.

Also, women find attractive men with skills/hobbies attractive. Skills can only raise a chadlite's status a bit higher, but a skill like guitar playing where majority of women don't listen to music where guitar is a crucial instrument (mainly rock and all its derivatives) is of no value. It's pretty much like bragging you can speedrun Super Mario in less than 5 minutes. They don't care.
This is fucking true, I'm glad someone besides me understands the struggle

Didnt you know this already?

Mike Tyson was incel till he showed his skills, Tupac, Napoleon, Hitler, Business owners, poets etc etc etc.

Looks halo in action.

I hate it also how some guys can put no effort into dating or relationships, even go out of their way not to get involved in them where they get it all so easily delivered to them on a silver platter. Throughout my life, I have tried every dating strategy that there is but in the end none of them have helped me whatsoever. It's not because I haven't put the effort in, I have countless many times over many several years, it's just that no matter what I do my efforts are never any good for women. I hate this world. What really bothers me is that I don't want much, I have from the very beginning just want one loyal faithful woman for myself, it's not even all about sex for me, I would actually seek a long term relationship with somebody to grow with me, but as always, it never happens. I don't ask a lot from this world at all, but as usual, it always gives me nothing. Even worse throughout all of this the current world expects you to be content having nothing, that is the worst fate of them all. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
This is for all the "Girls don't make the first move" copers. :feelshaha:

When girls want a guy they DO make the first move. They make it EXTREMELY obvious and will be even more straightforward than fucking guys.

i want to break their legs

video seems fake ngl. and i don't mean that in a bluepilled way, but it seems fake to show off how 'cool' his guitar skills are
Why even waste time with this E! News tier shit

fuck these 3 girls and fuck this guy