Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This video describes me at school

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-

The teachers use to terrorize me like this, fucking cunts. This video is very relatable.

should be this one

Suicide fuel remembering how terrible school was.

fuck me at school i do nothing and browse this fourm and get ignored by everyone and sit at shit truecel group

mogs me at having group there are barely any truecels at my school
where do u sit? i sit in the shittest place foids always look at me weirdly.

In the library
:feelscry: same bro was suifuel, cos people in my class would look at me. do you post on .co there?

Jebb is actually based as fuck. He should be signing up here pretty soon.

should be this one

I'm surprised this isn't an avi yet.

Nobody looks at me because I’m practically invisible and yeah sometimes.
only if we went to the same school i would've had an incel buddy to sit with, my truecel group is retarded one of them asked a girl out on email and got sent to the office :lul:

I'm sure there are some boomers that went ER back in their school days
Texas tower shooter comes to mind but nothing like the cackling hyenas the modern classroom is, teachers are spineless now.

I swear to god the teachers and administrators number one priority at my school was to worship Chad and Stacy and ignore all other students.

Over for jestermaxxing fatcels.

The teachers use to terrorize me like this, fucking cunts. This video is very relatable.

Holy shit man, this hits hard
I was almost exactly like him during my youth, fat, isolated, speech impediment, avoiding school. Based af towards the end where he says he doesn't care and to just leave him alone, that's what I've always wanted to say to the POS teachers who ruined my school days and life
I swear to god the teachers and administrators number one priority at my school was to worship Chad and Stacy and ignore all other students.
Legit if this fatcel was a chadlet, all the teachers would throw their resources and time into him and say he's "misunderstood" and has "potential". It's over for him tbh, poor soul.

tbh

only if we went to the same school i would've had an incel buddy to sit with, my truecel group is retarded one of them asked a girl out on email and got sent to the office :lul:

brutal and if only I lived in chadstralia

Hate reminiscing on highschool. Always ruins my mood.

I remember when i told my teacher to suck my dick