Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This video about abortion checkpoints gave me a good laugh

just don't have sex so you can choose, stupid whores

My personal theory on why they are so angry is restricting abortion will mean Chad will have to wear a condom so he can't pump them full of seed like they want.

This fkn toilets open their leg for chad semen and when he run away they cry about it FUCK THEM :feelsaww:

They’ll never have the self awareness needed to figure this out
they know it, they just WANT to have sex, while saying at us that is not a right

Won’t someone save the white woman?

they know it, they just WANT to have sex, while saying at us that is not a right
Equivalent to me telling starving children food isn’t that important as I go to a buffet

My personal theory on why they are so angry is restricting abortion will mean Chad will have to wear a condom so he can't pump them full of seed like they want.

"Mom please help they're going to stop from murdering my baby in the womb! Please help me! Please help me mom! I need to be able to get fucked by Chad and Tyrone without any consequences!"
:feelskek:
I hate women. They moralize more than group on the planet but slaughter their own children because they're a slight inconvenience. Women have no souls

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back