Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This valentine's day was absolutely horrible. All i could think about was suicide.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
All day I see stacies dressing slutier than usual (they gotta lure in Chad for that valentine's day)
the colors red and pink everywhere (at this point I hate those two colors)
whores walking around holding love letters and gifts so they can show their superiority to other females.
Asshole normies saying the stupid line "so who is your valentine?" With a grin on their face.
And whores comforting eachother because Chad didnt approach them (saw some bitches hugging a crying low tier female)
Worst of all the entire time I was waiting, hopeing that some incel, somewhere would go ER so I can atleast feel some joy on valentine's day.
But no, I couldnt even get that.
These faggits where even handing out condoms and shit:reeeeee:
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!!!!!!!
why must they remind me that everybody except me is getting laid:reeeeee:

Beta. Why sui when you can make your enemies bleed?

>tfw you're NEET and didn't see anyone
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

There’s still time for someone to answer God’s call.

I didn't go outside and saw some sluts on instagram. i don't care tbh

I didn't go outside and saw some sluts on instagram. i don't care tbh
I haven't done either tbh. I've been safe from it thus far.

Fuck this stupid ass faggot day

Every female you've ever liked has foot long coke can dongs inside them right now.

Nothing happens on valentines day that doesn’t happen on any other day. You’re letting the consumerist propaganda get to your head.

I hate this day more than I hate my life

What a faggot :lul:.

"Ewwwww I saw femoids dressing as whore" "I saw people with letters". So what? Everyday is the same shit. Everyday there is femoids dressing like whores. Everyday there is people who show love to someone. Why this day make you feel depresed if everyday is the same shit??

Only faggots feel depressed for this kind of days

nah, i just went directly home from work and that's it

I know that feeling man. I’m sick of having to drown in misery juice while seeing other men get attention from the opposite gender.

Waited all fucking day for an ER and nothin happened

I totally forgot that it was valentines day. Didnt even notice until I saw your thread.

Hasn't been that bad for me
Althouh I have been rejected before,
on this day
I have drunk half a bottle of whiskey, got myselfa a fleshlisght

I totally forgot that it was valentines day. Didnt even notice until I saw your thread.
Also this. Stop doing threads about this stupid day. It's already suifuel enough to see random people mogging your life irl.

I spent my valentine´s day playing bloodborne all day long.

Stacy teachers at the Toronto District School Board were seen dressing in miniskirts and low cut necklines, while teaching young Stacys that all men are rapists except Chads, Tyrones and the Jewish elite.

I'm surprised that no young man went haywire to go postal in Toronto. They are on 4chan contemplating suicide, but wouldn't consider fighting the root cause of incel suffering in Canada.

I didnt hear shit about it today during my classes, but I am not an Undergraduate. Maybe I was able to tune out the normies voices well enough.

I knew this day would be shit, but I had to get cider. On the way to the shops, I saw a shit ton of couples. Absolute suicide fuel.

Good news is I got to stay home and enjoy my three huge bags of Lindt truffles.

Valentine's Day is lonely but at least my parents and grandparents give me a card and some money :feelzez: