Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy This user limits who can view their profile

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
0kS3D7z
0Oj1Pl2
Turbo cuck

This user limits who can view their profile

Hover over their username and click on their message number if you want to see their posts in order by date.
Screen Shot 2018 11 04 at 100402 PM

Only members can see my profile, fuck you cucktears. The down side is that restricting profile access will make them infiltrate.
Hover over their username and click on their message number if you want to see their posts in order by date.
View attachment 60144
High IQ.

Huge faggots I agree

Are you referring to people who restrict guests or members from viewing their profile? I restrict guests from viewing my profile because the majority of them are Cucktears soyboys (no offence to any incel guests lurking). But all members can view my profile.

Meh really dont care all too much about limiting my profile left it as default for whatever that is

fucking hate when cucktubers disable comments or ratings and bitch about their videos getting downvoted

I hate people who do this, I didn't want to see your profile anyway, cuck.

Low T indeed. Also ignoring users.

I only hide my profile from non-members because fuck them. I'm thinking of letting even them see my profile since that hiding only encourages people to infliltrate.

Somoene here mentioned ignoring, ignoring is the a no T move.