Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting this urkaine war has become extremely boring

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
its now degraded to a smaller version of ww1. instead of millions of soldiers in the trenches they got only 5 figures, with 6 figures in total combined including the reserves.

its boring af. at least at start of hte war you got russian armored column with dozens of armored vehicles rushing and storming ukr defenses.

now there aint shit. its just boring drone wars. drones dropping nades on soldiers and shit and occasionally some stupid armored vehicle assault which often are stopped by drones.

its like iran-iraq war in the 1980s :feelsugh:
:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh: where they also degraded into trench warfare.

ukraine need those western tanks on the frontline asap so maybe we can see some more actions.

also would like to see russia mobilize again probbly 500k, would be another drama.

I guess it shows the reality of modern warfare.

What an asshole, people must die for you to feel 'happy'? And russians are orcs here! Holy shit, man

Putin stop the war

Slav vs slav while angloids and amerimutts laugh

Yes, we need a WW3.
Speak for yourself, please. Want war? Go and fight in it yourself. Easy to say "haha ruzzies go to war" from your sofa

? only those who wish to get entertained from man made tragedies like war and genocide are morons, women and long-nosed tribals

what are you,op, apart from being an incel ?

Speak for yourself, please. Want war? Go and fight in it yourself. Easy to say "haha ruzzies go to war" from your sofa
Why aren't you fighting for Russia against NATO and globohomo forces?

Why aren't you fighting for Russia against NATO and globohomo forces?
Why should i? I don't even live in Russia.. this war isn't mine. And 'globohomo'? Do you think that we are some Bastion of Traditionality? We are just like you. Stop sending us to bloodbaths, we are not that much different from you

Putin, stop the war

I want to see extensive damage to western Europe

now there aint shit. its just boring drone wars.
It's an artillery war not a drone war. And it's the most effective way for Russia to demilitarize Banderafags. Sure it takes time but whatever. At least Russian soldiers aren't dying in droves like khokhols are

Bro fr this war boring as hell , why cant all of europe be dragged

Are you kidding? This war is the most exciting war we've had in our lifetimes. There's tons of awesome footage of the carnage posted every day.

The DPA War channel has daily updates on the frontline action.

Sure, it could be more exciting. Putin could prove he has balls and start using tactical nukes. But until he does we will have to entertain ourselves with trench warfare updates.

Are you kidding? This war is the most exciting war we've had in our lifetimes. There's tons of awesome footage of the carnage posted every day.

Sure, it could be more exciting. Putin could prove he has balls and start using tactical nukes. But until he does we will have to entertain ourselves with trench warfare updates.
Exciting? May your country be at war, please, we will see how 'exciting' it will be

Are we something of a clowns for you, westerners?

you have no idea what "real war" is like. a dynamic, modern war.

Gulf War is a real war.

you can't compare those shitty drone and artillery war bullshit with real operations by the REAL SUPERPOWER.

compare those shitty "war" vids against this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxRgfBXn6Mg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSqKx3FG0Lw

russia had great problem operating more than 2 fighters at a time :feelskek:
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

while US and nato in the early 1990s in operation desert storm literally would operate hundreds of aircrafts in one formation, thousands in a day.....

russia is a fucking joke

I am on his ignore, right? Whatever

This is actual war, our gov still doesn't consider Ukraine conflict as a real 'war'
gulf war was 3 months of air strikes, 24 hours (or was it 100 hrs? something like that) of ground operation :society:
:society: :society: :society: :society:

if anything it was more of a special operation than this ukr-russian bullshit.

and the eocnomy impact on us was positive (us liberated kuwait, securing oil). while russian economy is going downhill and will get worse

gulf war was 3 months of air strikes, 24 hours (or was it 100 hrs? something like that) of ground operation :society:
:society: :society: :society: :society:

if anything it was more of a special operation than this ukr-russian bullshit.

and the eocnomy impact on us was positive (us liberated kuwait, securing oil). while russian economy is going downhill and will get worse
Oh, you aren't ignoring me? Thank you, random male from the internet..

Pretty much. If Putin weren't such a pawn of local oligarchate - we would make it in month, or even faster

Heh, easy to blame leadership, isn't it.. Sad, that everything ended up this way. Idiotical war, i agree with you

Why our gov didn't use all its resources on it.. we will never know. A shame

Oh, you aren't ignoring me? Thank you, random male from the internet..

Pretty much. If Putin weren't such a pawn of local oligarchate - we would make it in month, or even faster

Heh, easy to blame leadership, isn't it.. Sad, that everything ended up this way. Idiotical war, i agree with you

Why our gov didn't use all its resources on it.. we will never know. A shame
the fucking resources turned into yachts and money for the hookers on those yachts and all the $$$ to maintain this "lifestyle"

and shoigu got a palace built.....

But what can we do? Say "mimimi gov is bad" on the internet? And what impact would that be?

We are stuck with corrupt leadership, dead populace that doesn't want to do anything and failing USSR legacy. Honestly, it would be better to be an american - at least you can be proud of Eastern wars

Last edited:
the fucking resources turned into yachts and money for the hookers on those yachts and all the $$$ to maintain this "lifestyle"

and shoigu got a palace built.....
Pretty much

Still in fighting stance) If only rus resources were spent on the nation, the Russia.. we would recreate the USSR fight with Ukraine in 1920s

Ussr just strolled through in weeks

Everything is going downhill. Oh, humanity! Will we survive this millennium, or.. of course we are going to survive, it was worse

But still. The world is ridiculous

This war proved that the Russian army is an absolute joke.

This war shouldn't be happening in the first place. Who made Ukros ans Selensky believe they were their own country and not just a part of Russia? I hope Russia conquers the whole country and imprisons Zelensky for his crimes against the people in Ukraine for dragging them into a war for US-profits.

This war shouldn't be happening in the first place. Who made Ukros ans Selensky believe they were their own country and not just a part of Russia? I hope Russia conquers the whole country and imprisons Zelensky for his crimes against the people in Ukraine for dragging them into a war for US-profits.
True thoughts

the war will probably go on for years maybe longer

its now degraded to a smaller version of ww1. instead of millions of soldiers in the trenches they got only 5 figures, with 6 figures in total combined including the reserves.

its boring af. at least at start of hte war you got russian armored column with dozens of armored vehicles rushing and storming ukr defenses.

now there aint shit. its just boring drone wars. drones dropping nades on soldiers and shit and occasionally some stupid armored vehicle assault which often are stopped by drones.

its like iran-iraq war in the 1980s :feelsugh:
:feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh: where they also degraded into trench warfare.

ukraine need those western tanks on the frontline asap so maybe we can see some more actions.

also would like to see russia mobilize again probbly 500k, would be another drama.
We need these times back, when the entire Western media was scared that IS was literally meters away from the gates of Europe... and the imaginary borders were tear apart. hanging a fucking huge Tawheed flag in the hills of Ayn al-Arab (in videogame):

@osman27 @MiSKiRaT

Exciting? May your country be at war, please, we will see how 'exciting' it will be
He went dead silent after this comment.

Anyone who finds war "exciting" who is living in relative peace and comfort has the mentality of a child.

War is the most brutal aspect of reality - more than any subhuman birth and being mogged every waking moment of every day and dying alone.