Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel This ugly pua gets laid, is there hope of ascension for us? (Vid)

real ascension is breaking underage hymen

I worry when people call other people ugly. If you think that guy is ugly, you must look better than him. Which means I would not call you incel just by your face.

He's got bad eye area and forehead but still normie enough to get women
also he probably has money and is bluepilled thinking they actually love him

I worry when people call other people ugly. If you think that guy is ugly, you must look better than him. Which means I would not call you incel just by your face.
I agree. That guy looks better than me.

You gonna call this guy a normie?? He's borderline incel and fucks average looking foids.

Mogs me. Tall, white, blue eyes, and he seems rich (judging by how much he travels) means he’s not an incel. If he was 6 inches shorter I’d be more intrigued. He also seems to go after a lot of foreign women which is mostly betabux. I think I recognize him from a PUA video I saw. Dude he’s some HTN trying to trick people for a quick buck. Don’t listen to anything he says. Go to the gym and looksmaxx.

He's not even incel. He's a tall white HTN (even if he's old and past his prime).

Of course he's going to pull in a lot of Asian and Eastern European foids.

He's not even incel. He's a tall white HTN (even if he's old and past his prime).

Of course he's going to pull in a lot of Asian and Eastern European foids.
Next thing you gonna say is that this guy mogs ER looks.:feelshaha:

Dude literally made it his whole life/job to get laid. Most guys here just don't have that drive, also to be a good PUA you have to have at least some natural skill, autists simply cannot succeed at PUA it's almost impossible
Objectively he is ugly. And old. However he is tall and white, and I would guess rich also.

Almost all tall and white (and tbf many ethnics also) incels here could do what he does. However autism stops many, and also many incels here have simply given up and admitted the juice (sex) simply is not worth the squeeze. The work that PUA had to put in actually is quite immense, to get some scraps of sex here and there.

ER was a 2/10. 5’6 feminine Asian manlet with autism packing a 4 incher.
ER facewise was a normie IMO. He wasn't that ugly and he definitely mogs most ricecels, considering that he's hapa and his dad is Chad.

ER facewise was a normie IMO. He wasn't that ugly and he definitely mogs most ricecels, considering that he's hapa and his dad was a Chad.
Facially he gets mogged hard by average guy I see on the street. No masculinity in his face at all. Literally 13 yo boy features like a short jaw, fish lips, and fucked midface.
He was a 5/10 and 5'9 though.
3/10 face and he was 5’6 IRL. He lied about his height like crazy, he said he was 5’10 on OKC. ITV measured his pixel height and he’s more like 5’6-7 which correlates to why he complained about his height as much as he did.

It's height >>>>>>>>>> face faggots

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211006-005026_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211006-005026_Chrome.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
Everyone here saying this guy ain't ugly is coping hard he is OLD and old age destroys smv today more than ever.

I think alot of incels like to think all PUAs also are incels but sadly that's not true, but PUAs really do have to put stupid amounts of work in to get women, true pussy beggars.

I think alot of incels like to think all PUAs also are incels but sadly that's not true, but PUAs really do have to put stupid amounts of work in to get women, true pussy beggars.
Though with PUAs you have to at least be a normie, as in at least be taller than the average female, be masculine and have good facial symmetry to pull it off.

It's over if you're incel no matter what strategy you do.

You gonna call this guy a normie?? He's borderline incel and fucks average looking foids.

Yes normie, no not even borderline incel. He looks like a normal man.
Objectively he is ugly. And old. However he is tall and white, and I would guess rich also.

Almost all tall and white (and tbf many ethnics also) incels here could do what he does. However autism stops many, and also many incels here have simply given up and admitted the juice (sex) simply is not worth the squeeze. The work that PUA had to put in actually is quite immense, to get some scraps of sex here and there.

Objectively? He looks like a normal man.

Are you gonna admit that this pua looked better than ER?!...He ascended tho, give me my hope.:worryfeels:
ER mogs this PUA hard, anyone denying that is a coping idiot. ER was massively autistic and 1st rule of PUA - don't be autistic.

Though with PUAs you have to at least be a normie, as in at least be taller than the average female, be masculine and have good facial symmetry to pull it off.

You gonna call this pua a normie? Look at the photo how he looked in his early twenties :feelswhat:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211006-005026_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211006-005026_Chrome.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 83

Many incels absolutely mog this PUA in terms of looks

Lol he is OLD. Read what I said before old age decimates smv today more than ever. It is WOMEN today that are dating down in age ie. Milfs going after young chads. Old = ugly.

You're looking at marketing material, dumbasses.

Then why are we not getting laid and he is?:feelsrope:
Well he's a fairly competent PUA, is the answer.

I hate to use this term, but many incels' game is weak as fuck.

And that's just how it is

Are you gonna admit that this pua looked better than ER?!...He ascended tho, give me my hope.:worryfeels:
I dunno. He's whiter and taller than ER. I think that gives him an advantage over ER.

He looked better than me. But I can't be a 2/10. No way! Don't tell me I'm a 2/10 please.
I’m pretty good at rating faces. If you’re white you basically automatically mog him. Think of how well the most average white guy does in Asia and put him in that situation, no chance for him to ascend. He’s not repulsive but he has 0 sex appeal.
It's height >>>>>>>>>> face faggots
:bluepill: Face=Height/Frame

Wtf does his even mean
They’re equal. Both matter but it’s the most important to have harmony. A 7/10 faced 5’4 guy isn’t doing better than a 6’3 3/10 faced guy. You also need to have a decent frame, women don’t like extremely thin men. You can only pass as skinny if you have broad shoulders and good height. @SlutLiberationFront

It's fake dude...

They pay these actresses.

:blackpill:

They’re equal. Both matter but it’s the most important to have harmony. A 7/10 faced 5’4 guy isn’t doing better than a 6’3 3/10 faced guy. You also need to have a decent frame, women don’t like extremely thin men, you can only pass as skinny if you have broad shoulders and good height. @SlutLiberationFront
Fucking cope, a skinny, average framed, slightly above average looking tall white guy will slay

They’re equal. Both matter but it’s the most important to have harmony. A 7/10 faced 5’4 guy isn’t doing better than a 6’3 3/10 faced guy. You also need to have a decent frame, women don’t like extremely thin men. You can only pass as skinny if you have broad shoulders and good height. @SlutLiberationFront
Idk man.

If you’re white you basically automatically mog him.
But I'm a 3/10 and I'm the wrong white (my eyes aren't blue/green/gray and I'm not tall).

Fucking cope, a skinny, average framed, slightly above average looking tall white guy will slay
Of course, but having a good enough face is crucial. You saying height>>>>>face deminishes the importance of face. You’re probably thinking of skinny as 150 lbs… try being 5’8 120lbs like me. A REAL LANKLET :lul:

Also depends on how you define tall. I consider 6’+ in the US as tall and 6’2+ in Europe as being tall. 5’10 is the “just good enough” height at the moment.

You gonna call this pua a normie? Look at the photo how he looked in his early twenties :feelswhat:

Yes! He looks like a normal man!

Lol he is OLD. Read what I said before old age decimates smv today more than ever. It is WOMEN today that are dating down in age ie. Milfs going after young chads. Old = ugly.

But somehow old men are having sex. Maybe not with the women we'd like to have sex with, but they are having sex. Old = normal.

Of course, but having a good enough face is crucial. You saying height>>>>>face deminishes the importance of face. You’re probably thinking of skinny as 150 lbs… try being 5’8 120lbs like me. A REAL LANKLET :lul:

Also depends on how you define tall. I consider 6’+ in the US as tall and 6’2+ in Europe as being tall. 5’10 is the “just good enough” height at the moment.
5'11-6.0+ in Cuckmerica is tall

Have you been rated?
Yeah. I've been rated as a 3/10 by a 6/10 landwhale (who has dark eyes and hair).
I've also showed my face to an incel, he said I'm a 3/10 too. He's based and blackpilled.

He probably pays girls to sleep with him

ER mogs this PUA hard, anyone denying that is a coping idiot. ER was massively autistic and 1st rule of PUA - don't be autistic.

he's literally the trifecta. JBW-T-S theory (just be white, tall, and skinny theory). he mogs my fatass.

Yeah. I've been rated as a 3/10 by a 6/10 landwhale (who has dark eyes and hair).
I've also showed my face to an incel, he said I'm a 3/10 too. He's based and blackpilled.
Sorry to hear that, I’m glad I found this community at the age I did. If I didn’t I’d be fucked. Luckily I’m saving up for surgery. As soon as I can get laid I’m ditching all of this.
Just lose weight.
if someone’s fat is holding them back I’m legit envious. It’s a lot easier to shed some blubber than shorten your midface ratio.
5'11-6.0+ in Cuckmerica is tall
Even then wear lifts. If I ended up 6’2 as I was projected I’d still wear lifts to gain a bigger advantage.

Last edited: