Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This truly is a white man's world

Nah I was like you before I realised it's cucked and exactly what they want so they can continue to manipulate us and stay at the top then tell us it's because we're meant to be slaves.

I already proved that them having a high beauty means jackshit because of Pakistan, might as well call Pakis and Sandniggers gods because on average their beauty is of higher standard than us. Arabs and Turks don't have this cuck culture mentality and it's because of this they were able to conquer Spain, Sicily and vast swaths of Eastern Europe at one point despite being uglier than Europeans, if they just submitted themselves and said "WE'RE UGLIER WE CAN'T DO SHIT" like curries do then they wouldn't have achieved any of that.

@Jotogo

Thoughts?
Bro the only people who are good looking in Pakistan are pashtun and they are of Afghan origin .
The only ethnic group in Pakistan are related to curries are Punjabis .

I'm also not denying that an ethnic can't be good looking or can't be getting laid just because they are ethnic .
But comparing an average ethnic to average white it's a huge difference.

Also cope ME and Turks badly wanna be white .

Now I'm not a white supremacist but deep down all of us want to be white
being white is an advantage
Whites are taller than ethnics better looking than ethnics whites are diverse in color as well pink skin ,orange skin or red tan.

They also have blue/green/hazel/amber eyes compared to deathnic coloring .

Deep down every chick loves white guys being white is a social status symbol itself . Anything an ethnic does a white can do better .

Europe and countries which are white dominated are financially better and much stronger than ethnic countries .

This truly is a white man's world :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

amico_-_water_droplets_1.jpg

White people are the main characters :feelsUgh:

This is not mentioned enough, but Whites make the best athletes.

Every time I say this, someone points out that Blacks dominate basketball, which is true, but basketball is ONE sport. Whites dominate sports as a WHOLE. Look at the Olympics. Whites win the most Olympic gold medals.

Michael Phelps has 23 gold medals. Nobody has beaten his record to this day, and he retired seven years ago.

Just check out this list and see for yourself:

Whites are the closest thing to semigods in this world.
Whites only dominate sports that require no real athleticism, or that blacks just aren't competing in at high numbers. There's barely any professional black swimmers. There's also barely any black body builders, strongmen, tennis players, golf players etc. and even then, the 5-10% of blacks that DO compete tend to disproportionately stand out, just like how we disproportionately commit more crimes despite being 13% of the population.

Whites are taller than ethnics better looking than ethnics whites are diverse in color as well pink skin ,orange skin or red tan.

Deep down every chick loves white guys being white is a social status symbol itself . Anything an ethnic does a white can do better .

Europe and countries which are white dominated are financially better and much stronger than ethnic countries .

This truly is a white man's world :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:
White is right, mang :incel:

Whites only dominate sports that require no real athleticism, or that blacks just aren't competing in at high numbers. There's barely any professional black swimmers. There's also barely any black body builders, strongmen, tennis players, golf players etc. and even then, the 5-10% of blacks that DO compete tend to disproportionately stand out, just like how we disproportionately commit more crimes despite being 13% of the population.
Cope. Whites make the best athletes.

I'm A Whitecel Because Of Non-NT
So a fakecel then.

Whites are gods though?

They don't drink, eat, sleep, or shit.

They're immune to harm so no point in punching, cutting, or blasting them.

Finally, every single white human mogs every single ethnic human.

If you have a SINGLE white ancestor, even a DROP of white blood, it makes you superior to every non-white human on the entire planet.
Looking white >>> being mayo

Does Possibly Being On The Asperger And Also On The Schizoid Spectrum Sound Like A Fakecel To You ?
Yes, fakecel af. Although I don’t think schizoids would really give a shit about women or even themselves much tbh.

Yes, fakecel af. Although I don’t think schizoids would really give a shit about women or even themselves much tbh.
"Fakecel Af" So You Want Me To Have Schizophrenia To Be Qualified Or Something ? You NT People Are Like Normies When It Comes To Anything Mental

"Fakecel Af" So You Want Me To Have Schizophrenia To Be Qualified Or Something ? You NT People Are Like Normies When It Comes To Anything Mental
Schizoid is not the same thing as schizophrenia at all.

Also every ethnic wants white coochie don’t forget chico

That's What I Said , I Meant That You Sound Like Only The Worst Mental Issues Would Be Approved In Your Opinion
Schizoid isn’t incel because you just don’t give a shit. Aspergers is just an excuse.

Schizoid isn’t incel because you just don’t give a shit. Aspergers is just an excuse.
It's Not Just An Excuse Bro , Not Only That But I Also Live In A Rural Area And Never Leave My Home + Combine It With Aspergers And You Got Total Isolation And Loneliness

Schizoid Personality Disorder Can Be Comorbid With Other Mental Issues
So it’s not the schizoid part that’s the problem then.

It's Not Just An Excuse Bro , Not Only That But I Also Live In A Rural Area And Never Leave My Home + Combine It With Aspergers And You Got Total Isolation And Loneliness
I am ahtistic as well. I never blame being autistic on being alone, cause looks matters waaaaay more.

So it’s not the schizoid part that’s the problem then.

I am ahtistic as well. I never blame being autistic on being alone, cause looks matters waaaaay more.
Thanks For The Advice Also I Didn't Know That You Are Also Autistic , Sorry

Thanks For The Advice Also I Didn't Know That You Are Also Autistic , Sorry
If you really aren’t ugly, then you should do whatever it takes to ascend buddy boyo. But since you are schizoid I’m assuming you don’t really care about it that much. Idk if it’s a blessing or a curse

Another self hating ethnics thread

Try not to suck white people off incels.is challenge

Blacks have an extremely wide range of skin colours, so do North Africans and West Asians, so do South Asians, so do Asians.

Whites being taller than "ethnics" is very vague, yeah all the average tallest countries in the world are in Europe but most of the average tallest ethnic groups are all members of the Nilotic race.

Plus the average South Korean is as tall as the average American, see:

https://incels.is/threads/are-south-koreans-tall-or-are-they-just-master-looksmaxxers.468071/

Meanwhile any White guy that shoes to South Korea feels short, doesn't really sound like a "White advantage".

All those eye colours also appear in "deathnics", just less commonly (again, if "Deathnic" means any non-European).

This really reads like extreme self-hatred on your part.

Seriously, touch grass. Even here in the Moggerlands White worship among non-Whites isn't so extreme as what you preach.

Heck, I've been on Stormfront since I was 12 years old and I've never seen someone worship Whites like this.

It is impossible for ethnics to mog whites.

5'6 white man heightmogs 6'0 ethnic man

That's the power of JBW

Literally the opposite is true.

Ethnic guys all wear shoe lifts and when Whites to go ethnicland they think that the ethnics are all taller.

Women being inferior to men is never questioned on this forum because it's so self-evident and commonsensical, but somehow we must pretend that Whites being superior when all evidence points to that direction is false or debatable. Newsflash: it's neither false nor debatable. White superiority is reality, and some ethnics are intelligent and honest enough to admit it, unlike you.

Stormcope.

If you really aren’t ugly, then you should do whatever it takes to ascend buddy boyo. But since you are schizoid I’m assuming you don’t really care about it that much. Idk if it’s a blessing or a curse
Thanks Brocel , Another Thing Is That I Am Living In Total Isolation In A Lonely Rural Place And I'm Also A NEET And Over Time I Became Even More Socially Impaired And At This Point I Look Visibly Non-NT Even From Just My Body Language And After Some Time I Just Became Numb And Began To Spend Most Of Time Alone And Usually In My Head

Last edited:
Blacks have an extremely wide range of skin colours, so do North Africans and West Asians, so do South Asians, so do Asians.

Whites being taller than "ethnics" is very vague, yeah all the average tallest countries in the world are in Europe but most of the average tallest ethnic groups are all members of the Nilotic race.

Plus the average South Korean is as tall as the average American, see:

https://incels.is/threads/are-south-koreans-tall-or-are-they-just-master-looksmaxxers.468071/

Meanwhile any White guy that shoes to South Korea feels short, doesn't really sound like a "White advantage".

All those eye colours also appear in "deathnics", just less commonly (again, if "Deathnic" means any non-European).

This really reads like extreme self-hatred on your part.

Seriously, touch grass. Even here in the Moggerlands White worship among non-Whites isn't so extreme as what you preach.

Heck, I've been on Stormfront since I was 12 years old and I've never seen someone worship Whites like this.
Cope after seeing all the stats and the BLACKPILL you chose to cope

No, I don't want to be white lol. I don't mind being black I just wish we didn't have those stereotypes against us and we started off in higher positions in society.

Of being black I don’t care about how others feel .
I noticed something even after all the things black people go through, why are other ethnics far more self-hating than black incels? I'm baffled by some of the posts I see were other races are advocating for their race to be genocide. For white people to fully bleach their race, insane levels of cuckoldry.

Thanks Brocel , Another Thing Is That I Am Living In Total Isolation In A Lonely Rural Place And I'm Also A NEET And Over Time I Became Even More Socially Impaired And At This Point I Look Visibly Non-NT Even From Just My Body Language And After Some Time I Just Became Numb And Began To Spend Most Of Time Alone And Usually In My Head
In the city it is also really isolating as there are lots of people around but no one talks to you. Maybe you should try a change of scenery regardless.

A white guy can be average and he can still get laid