Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This truly is a white man's world

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
Now I'm not a white supremacist but deep down all of us want to be white
being white is an advantage
Whites are taller than ethnics better looking than ethnics whites are diverse in color as well pink skin ,orange skin or red tan.

They also have blue/green/hazel/amber eyes compared to deathnic coloring .

Deep down every chick loves white guys being white is a social status symbol itself . Anything an ethnic does a white can do better .

Europe and countries which are white dominated are financially better and much stronger than ethnic countries .

This truly is a white man's world :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
JBW

UGLY MANLET DICKLET WHITE CAN SLAY

ALL WHITE"CELS" ARE FAKECELS

Very true.

I think there is a subconscious racism women hold when it comes to interracial dating.

Whether it's considering Asian men as too skinny or going the opposite way and only dating a black man in hopes he has a large penis.

Once we can start openly discussing and confronting this, I think people will realize their unconscious biases and us ethnic-cels will be better off for it.

This is not mentioned enough, but Whites make the best athletes.

Every time I say this, someone points out that Blacks dominate basketball, which is true, but basketball is ONE sport. Whites dominate sports as a WHOLE. Look at the Olympics. Whites win the most Olympic gold medals.

Michael Phelps has 23 gold medals. Nobody has beaten his record to this day, and he retired seven years ago.

Just check out this list and see for yourself:

Whites are the closest thing to semigods in this world.

Every time I say this, someone points out that Blacks dominate basketball, which is true, but basketball is ONE sport. Whites dominate sports as a WHOLE. Look at the Olympics. Whites win the most Olympic gold medals.

Michael Phelps has 23 gold medals. Nobody has beaten his record to this day, and he retired seven years ago.

Whites are the children of god .

Us ethnics are doomed

I agree! Even though I'm 6'0 80kg boxer chink, even a 5'6 50kg white framelet could beat me in a fight!

WHITE = WINNER

whites are more prone to hairloss at an early age :feelshaha: , so i'm not sure if wanting to be white is a good idea tbh

whites are more prone to hairloss at an early age :feelshaha: , so i'm not sure if wanting to be white is a good idea tbh
Hairloss is a mogger trait because whites have it more!

Bruh we have advanced treatment to fix hairloss what we can't fix is your race

don't listen to that faggot he's trying to trick delusional and self hating ethnics into hating themselves more by providing low IQ information
I'm not self hating this is just the truth

If you people were Semigods then you'd be dominating the world since at least 5000 years ago, not recently as 500 years ago. Also you wouldn't be rotting on this forum

don't listen to that faggot he's trying to trick delusional and self hating ethnics into hating themselves more by providing low IQ information
Cope!

Ugly manlet framelet dicklet white man

mogs

Handsome tall broad hung ethnic man

you couldn't pay me to become a white man......

NT>>>>>>>>>>>>>Race >>> Height + Face + Frame + Dick

i'd rather be a south korean in korea than a white guy

true tbh,

even though I strengthmogged 90% of people back in High School (mostly white school) despite being only 5'7 all of them would magically be able to beat me in fights or strength tests
I do not understand.

You strengthmogged 90%

yet

They beat you in strength

If you people were Semigods then you'd be dominating the world since at least 5000 years ago, not recently as 500 years ago.
Whites are the best no matter how long it took them to get there.

Also you wouldn't be rotting on this forum
I am an individual. I referred to Whites as a collective.

No, the information I provided is backed up by studies.

Go on, copy and paste Indracel's wall of text for the 100th time so I can ignore it.

I am not a coward like you suggest; I am just tired of engaging with delusional, envious ethnics like yourself. Whites are the supreme race and there is nothing you can do about it.

Women are inferior to men because of biology. Ethnics are inferior to Whites because of biology.

Women being inferior to men is never questioned on this forum because it's so self-evident and commonsensical, but somehow we must pretend that Whites being superior when all evidence points to that direction is false or debatable. Newsflash: it's neither false nor debatable. White superiority is reality, and some ethnics are intelligent and honest enough to admit it, unlike you.

Whites for the win. Ethnics for the loss. That is how the world works, sweetie.

Last edited:
it's because they're white, didn't you forget JBW????
Fuck I'm such a FUCKING AUTISTIC RETARD. I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO FACTOR JBW.

I also went to rich white highschool and got into more than 10 fights. Only person I lost to was a footballmaxxed 6'3 Tyrone who one-shotted my miserable chink ass. Never lost to a white guy. They strengthmogged me using JBW instead.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

HAHAHAHHA scared delusional SF faggot after a week decides to talk about Indracel's post now even though you ignored it like a scared bitch for so long. You didn't even want to refute it, you're just saying I'm wrong instead of refuting the shit I asked, exactly like foid behaviour. If you weren't a scared coward you would have never deleted those posts on that thread and actually tried to refute those points retarded bitch and even yet you're ignoring it
Cope. Whites are the supreme race. Period.

Whites are the best no matter how long it took them to get there.

I am an individual. I referred to Whites as a collective.

No, the information I provided is backed up by studies.

Go on, copy and paste Indracel's wall of text for the 100th time so I can ignore it.

I am not a coward like you suggest; I am just tired of engaging with delusional, envious ethnics like yourself. Whites are the supreme race and there is nothing you can do about it.

Women are inferior to men because of biology. Ethnics are inferior to Whites because of biology.

Women being inferior to men is never questioned on this forum because it's so self-evident and commonsensical, but somehow we must pretend that Whites being superior when all evidence points to that direction is false or debatable. Newsflash: it's neither false nor debatable. White superiority is reality, and some ethnics are intelligent and honest enough to admit it, unlike you.

Whites for the win. Ethnics for the loss. That is how the world works, sweetie.
This is true now I'm not saying ethnics can't be talented or anything but you need to be triple times hardworking as an ethnic than as a white

This is true now I'm not saying ethnics can't be talented or anything but you need to be triple times hardworking as an ethnic than as a white
Indeed. There are talented non-Whites. As a soccer fan, I admire Kylian Mbappé.

It is impossible for ethnics to mog whites.

5'6 white man heightmogs 6'0 ethnic man

That's the power of JBW

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

HAHAHAHHA scared delusional SF faggot after a week decides to talk about Indracel's post now even though you ignored it like a scared bitch for so long. You didn't even want to refute it, you're just saying I'm wrong instead of refuting the shit I asked, exactly like foid behaviour. If you weren't a scared coward you would have never deleted those posts on that thread and actually tried to refute those points fucking retarded bitch ,even NOW you're still ignoring it
Bro even indracel wants white girls over ethnics .
also Bhai the only reason you're an incel is because you live in the west in India you can bag a woman cause you're 5'7 lightskin

It is impossible for ethnics to mog whites.

5'6 white man heightmogs 6'0 ethnic man

That's the power of JBW
Sarcasm is one thing and being low iq is another .

Yup, they have also bred the best looking toilets and have stretched people's standards. We're more incels thanks to them.

Sarcasm is one thing and being low iq is another .
Cope. You're a fucking retard to deny JBW.

It is impossible for an ethnic to mog a white.

I know the reason why I'm incel and it's solely because of height, maybe NTness plays a role. No, even the best I'd get in curryland is an ugly foid since I'm short.

So what if he wants White girls? High levels of beauty doesn't mean they're gods. If that was the case then Pashtunistan would have the highest HDI in South Asia (KPK State in Pakistan) yet it is the biggest shithole, it's worse than the Indic areas of Pakistan. The most developed areas of South Asia are Dravidian ones and they aren't admired for their beauty but it's still way better than living in Pakistan and the Gangetic states. High Beauty doesn't equal gods JFL.

Also stop submitting to Whites, they aren't Gods, I live here and interacted with them, trust. That's exactly the mentality that got us colonised, we submitted ourselves and never put up a fight, curries turn our backs on each other and yet submit to outsiders. Culture plays a MASSIVE role in determining a society's success, and our culture in curryland is rotten since we turn back on our own people, genetics isn't the only thing which predetermine a society's success.
Whites are gods though?

They don't drink, eat, sleep, or shit.

They're immune to harm so no point in punching, cutting, or blasting them.

Finally, every single white human mogs every single ethnic human.

If you have a SINGLE white ancestor, even a DROP of white blood, it makes you superior to every non-white human on the entire planet.

Also stop submitting to Whites, they aren't Gods, I live here and interacted with them, trust. That's exactly the mentality that got us colonised, we submitted ourselves and never put up a fight, curries turn our backs on each other and yet submit to outsiders. Culture plays a MASSIVE role in determining a society's success, and our culture in curryland is rotten, it's not all about genetics which predetermine a society's success.
Bro At one point in life you gotta accept reality .
Also i haven't submitted to whites this is just the reality of the world we live in .
Even whites before conquered the world they were still the beauty standard
Also 5'7 isn't a short height atleast in India .
Also indracel wanting white girls is subconscious biology of mating and choosing the best

@2002AryanMaxxed1488 thoughts?

Bro At one point in life you gotta accept reality .
Also i haven't submitted to whites this is just the reality of the world we live in .
Even whites before conquered the world they were still the beauty standard
Also 5'7 isn't a short height atleast in India .
Also indracel wanting white girls is subconscious biology of mating and choosing the best
He's coping man. It's over for all ethnics. We can't compete with the white gods.

Nah I was like you before I realised it's cucked and exactly what they want so they can continue to manipulate us and stay at the top then tell us it's because we're meant to be slaves.

I already proved that them having a high beauty means jackshit because of Pakistan, might as well call Pakis and Sandniggers gods because on average their beauty is of higher standard than us. Arabs and Turks don't have this cuck culture mentality and it's because of this they were able to conquer Spain, Sicily and vast swaths of Eastern Europe at one point despite being uglier than Europeans, if they just submitted themselves and said "WE'RE UGLIER WE CAN'T DO SHIT" like curries do then they wouldn't have achieved any of that.

@Jotogo

Thoughts?
We have dignity, and we will not give that up for progressiveism, cuckoldry, whore empowerment and faggotry no matter how dire our times may be. And if the governments fall to it, I will show them bloodshed their eyes have never seen in their lifetimes.
Eurabia FTW

This entire thread is kekfuel:feelskek:.