Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This TRP user should write the next loser virgin in his 40s comedy movie

god that post was so cringy i was literally sweating while reading it

rebbit cancer "looks dont matter for shit" HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHhHH

I love how they write those gay ass made up stories. LOL.

stock-photo-fat-man-eats-fast-food-while-sitting-on-sofa-at-home-208680502.jpg

True pizza Slayers.

There is no effortless sucess if youre not already goodlooking in life

Just fucking lol at this "jacked, good looking guy" wasting his time on Reddit I will hunt him down and tie him for his lies

They are so cringy with the way they write. Proves that obtaining "redpill" knowledge doesn't make you redpill.

They are so cringy with the way they write. Proves that obtaining "redpill" knowledge doesn't make you redpill.

they're literally all carbon copies of each other with the same posting styles and supposed events that happened to them

they're literally all carbon copies of each other with the same posting styles and supposed events that happened to them
I'll bet you that GayLubeOil is like Tyger and has hundreds of alts

I do not believe the story of clumsy fat "paul" laying a true 9/10 by just "not giving a fuck"

either a snake oil lie or 0.001% lucky outlier

Was going over some comments. Did you notice when those TRPers describe their real life "lays" there is no mention of HB7 and below, fucking each and every one them are HB9 or HB10. God knows may be they live inside some European modeling agency's office. HB8+ is such a creature you might see once in a lifetime.

Was going over some comments. Did you notice when those TRPers describe their real life "lays" there is no mention of HB7 and below, fucking each and every one them are HB9 or HB10. God knows may be they live inside some European modeling agency's office. HB8+ is such a creature you might see once in a lifetime.

maxresdefault.jpg

This is the average nigga who posts on theredpill just fucking lol if they think we are this stupid

maxresdefault.jpg

This is the average nigga who posts on theredpill just fucking lol if they think we are this stupid

What youre talking shithead?

I see bitches like her all
Miranda_Kerr21.jpg
the time with ugly balding men just go outside hurr durr