Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This topic is over discussed but normies holding smartphones at concerts/events is so cringe

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
Was watching Fury - Wilder 2 at the weekend. Just look at this shit:

Normans

What's wrong with these idiots? I'd understand i if it was one or tow photos when oyu first get there, maybe one when he comes but nope, almost every single idiot in that crowd took out their phone to take a personal video of this shit despite knowing there were hundreds of cameras filming it was better than they ever could. They couldn't just enjoy the moment, nope, just had to take a video so they could show their norman friends to prove they were at the big fight. Absolute fucking retards.

I could see taking a photo to let people know what you are doing. But taking a video is retarded and no one will ever watch it

Thumbnail was enough normie for today

I remember I was watching the raptors win last year and the second they won, every braindead npc in the place pulled out their iphone chanting "ohhhh" while recording a Snapchat video and waving the camera around. It was honestly surreal , like something you'd see in a video game with literal bots

Was watching Fury - Wilder 2 at the weekend. Just look at this shit:

View attachment 207437

What's wrong with these idiots? I'd understand i if it was one or tow photos when oyu first get there, maybe one when he comes but nope, almost every single idiot in that crowd took out their phone to take a personal video of this shit despite knowing there were hundreds of cameras filming it was better than they ever could. They couldn't just enjoy the moment, nope, just had to take a video so they could show their norman friends to prove they were at the big fight. Absolute fucking retards.

High IQ, ive always thought this. Just statusmaxxing, very cucked

They think they're unique and so special.
Same for that new star wars in the 2010s. They did the same trick.

Glad to see Mike Tyson still going strong