Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This TikThot that sexually harasses guys on camera

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★

View: https://twitter.com/stinkzofbeanz/status/1311709955158945793?s=19

I really hope this is staged.

Also, notice how all the guys she's "pranking" are either tall, attractive, or both.

The degenerate in me wishes this could happen to me, but I know the second I say this out loud, people will attack me, even though I'm just a sexually starved virgin who'll take any scraps he can get.

This is not staged. The only kind of content this user uploads is similar stuff, like her approaching strangers in the mall/metro, hugging them, faking a kiss, jumping on them, you name it.

Many normshits even try to kiss her back or hug her back but then she's acting all weirded out. Like yeah. You're the one doing weird shit here.

If i did that, I would've been beaten to death in a Russian jailcell with my cold corpse now rotting six feet deep on a depressing graveyard outside of st Petersburg

This is not staged. The only kind of content this user uploads is similar stuff, like her approaching strangers in the mall/metro, hugging them, faking a kiss, jumping on them, you name it.

Many normshits even try to kiss her back or hug her back but then she's acting all weirded out.
JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back