Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion This thread is about pedophilia

TheEntireCircus0

TheEntireCircus0

Banned
-
This is the conclusion i came to after living 23 years

I believe some cels would go for jb (in the sims) because they haven't developed mentally past adolescence, kinda like a person would go in a coma at 14 and wake up at 20, their body is obviously 20 but the mind is still the same, so the logical thing for the brain is to resume from where it stopped, meaning the person is still underaged mentally. I can also compare this to a mmo, you stay at level 10 while everybody is level 60 and is fighting end game bosses, because you started the game at the same time you are also supposed to fight end game stuff, but you cant beacause you are level 10 and need to do level 10 content (inb4 ITcucks "lmaoo inKweL thiNgs piDiofiLia is Bidi0 gAEym")

Combine this with the fact that men are biologically hard-wired to go for the youngest and most fertile females and you can understand why some would argue for jb. We all know that in medieval and ancient times women would marry very young and would have children at the young ages of 14.
Note that i'm talking about marriage and child birth not about 14y old whoring around being degenerates, so this isn't about pumping and dumping jb, it's about natural order of things and family

I'm sure there will be number of gf i had iq cucks demanding "muh scintifik risearch", but sometimes you have to think for yourself and understand that not having a cucksford phd in a field does not make your theories automatically wrong. I'm gonna bring my brocel diogenes in this and say that while cucks were arguing in the forum my bro was throwing shit at them and proving them wrong.

I'm from the realm known as eastern europe and i'm gonna let you all western cucks on a secret
All the men that i talked to, absolutely all of them, no exception, no exaggeration, admited in private that he would at least say yes to a bj from a jb (in the sims) and most boomer w*men wont care if you are 20 and date a 15y old girl, not even the police because they also did the same, ffs my grandmother was 14 when she got together with my 19y grandfather

In the sims

tl;dr read 5 fucking minutes for once in your life

A lot on this subject in less than 24 hours. It's starting to look too much like bait.

Laws of nature and laws of morality are still far apart from each other in our generation. Logically speaking, if a female must be 16 to intercourse, why her body is ready for that so early?

Laws of nature and laws of morality are still far apart from each other in our generation. Logically speaking, if a female must be 16 to intercourse, why her body is ready for that so early?
must be 16? depends on location. in many eastern european countries it is 14 or 15

A lot on this subject in less than 24 hours. It's starting to look too much like bait.

all i see is another thread, i just wanted to give my opinion but it would have been lost in the comments of the other one, i know the niggers are watching, but they are no matter what

must be 16? depends on location. in many eastern european countries it is 14 or 15
I know this. But biologically aren’t some females’ bodies ready to accept the seed even at 2 years old?

All of it from greycel accounts created less than a month ago

Hmm...

I know this. But biologically aren’t some females’ bodies ready to accept the seed even at 2 years old?
what?

the dividing line imo is puberty or her first period. maybe a little bit after her first period. so 11 or 12 is when they are god to go.

if i were to set an age of consent i'd go with 12, which is what the Philippines has it set as.

and i'd also make it so no man should be ashamed for thinking a 10-11 year old has a pretty face (because many do)

Tfu on jb femroloids

what?

the dividing line imo is puberty or her first period. maybe a little bit after her first period. so 11 or 12 is when they are god to go.

if i were to set an age of consent i'd go with 12, which is what the Philippines has it set as.

and i'd also make it so no man should be ashamed for thinking a 10-11 year old has a pretty face (because many do)

high iq and dare i say based

TLDR: it is perfectly fine for a male to find jb arousing and there is a reason why incels are obsessed with jbs because we missed out on so many things

YoungER or oldER it doesn't really mattER, there is only one thing I can tell: You won't get neither of those fellow inkwell

TLDR: it is perfectly fine for a male to find jb arousing and there is a reason why incels are obsessed with jbs because we missed out on so many things
Based summarycel