Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This Thread is a fucking Goldmine

• Thread starter Deleted member 250
  • Start date
Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
saw that pop up earlier at college today. took a peek and saw a lot of comments spouting bluepilled shit like "confidence". instantly closed tab before i burst out laughing in public.

Too much normie garbage,"emotional baggage" gtfo.

good find OP
a7PIjvy.gif

God damn I fucking hate reddit

The comments that get to me the most are the ones deterring people from getting plastic surgery. I'd love to see those people say the same things if they were subhuman.

Lefort 3 or rope tbh.

I wish there was some way to crush all these ppls hopes and dreams and blind optimism. Its so fuckin annoying reading such bullshit.

I wish there was some way to crush all these ppls hopes and dreams and blind optimism. Its so fuckin annoying reading such bullshit.

I'd love to see one who goes over and over about how you have to build confidence, be emotionally open, and funny to be attractive, and then have his wife cheat on him with some attractive asshole bum. When his wife tells him how much bigger his cock was, how much that one night was worth more than all the years they had together, will he have any confidence left?

saw that pop up earlier at college today. took a peek and saw a lot of comments spouting bluepilled shit like "confidence". instantly closed tab before i burst out laughing in public.
i thought you were in hs? you said so in my thread

How can you be confident when you look ugly. You by default inherently get less respect from people when you’re ugly. People say “just be confident” like it’s so easy but it’s just a biproduct of height/face/frame

usual normie garbage

You shouldn't take anything serious that's on reddit.

"Just do all of these things to be attractive and one day get a chance to fuck a cumstained 30 year old used up tainted pussy"

Meanwhile Chad gets it for free and in its prime

Holy shit the delusions and bluepills

How the fuck can they believe these cruel lies. It makes it so that all ugly males are just categorized into not trying hard enough and that's why they can't get laid. If you have a 2inch dick it doesn't matter what you do, you will die alone. Being confident in something that is bad isn't actual confidence, it's just you deluding yourself.

Legit advices tbh.

I developed a brain aneurysm after reading through that thread

Its amazing, just amazing how deep the denial goes, and how firmly rooted the "confidence" "attitude" lie is. Revolting.

CTRL + F surgery
0 results

Make sure they are always surrounded only by uglier people.

the only advice that actually makes sense

some blackpills in there actually,mostly dumb bluepills tho