Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This thing would reject us!

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
If an Incel would approach her, she would laugh at his face. You might think she is ugly and rather not. But it doesn't matter. She can have sex with Chad and Tyrone, it is only a tinder swipe away. This is while you LDAR. She wouldn't let you near her with a 10 feet pole.

YdqHO6v.png

Just have pussy theory confirmed

True. I just saw her white equivalent tonight when I went to Walmart. A fat redneck woman which disgusting spongy cottage cheese legs and insulin resistant colored calves. She was walking around with three blonde 5 year old boys.

Literally impossible for the most disgusting woman to be incel.

A fat redneck woman which disgusting spongy cottage cheese legs and insulin resistant colored calves.
Sounds like your typical american women > age 50

Even she gets more sex than a 7/10 man

JFL @ being male in 2018

And yet there are users here saying stuff like "its Stacy or nothing, bro."

I find it interesting, that they think they would do better than the girl, in the OP. And we know that girls like that would reject us on the spot, like C'mon... what hope does the most of us have?

Last edited:
I wouldnt ask it out in the first place.

There's something really fucked up here. It's like some dystopian hellhole. Imagine if you woke up from a coma after 30 years and I told you women now run sexuality completely and have devices called cell phones where they pick men from a lineup to fuck, meanwhile the rest of the leftover men are condemned to the gulags to workcel for all eternity with no hope of female contact for the rest of their lives.

>have her front teeth met :lul:

There's something really fucked up here. It's like some dystopian hellhole. Imagine if you woke up from a coma after 30 years and I told you women now run sexuality completely and have devices called cell phones where they pick men from a lineup to fuck, meanwhile the rest of the leftover men are condemned to the gulags to workcel for all eternity with no hope of female contact for the rest of their lives.

Quite literally the world we now live in. We’re living inside a dystopian sci-fi novel.

If an Incel would approach her, she would laugh at his face. You might think she is ugly and rather not. But it doesn't matter. She can have sex with Chad and Tyrone, it is only a tinder swipe away. This is while you LDAR. She wouldn't let you near her with a 10 feet pole.

YdqHO6v.png

TBH I would reject that thing so I guess we'd have mutual interest :lul:

The only way I could fuck is if we fucked with her having her face completely covered, like in one of those gimp masks or something, as long as I don't have to see her face I could probably do it with some effort.

This is really bad, if this continues, sooner or later something will explode, as well as the growth of extremist religions. Prepare the bayonet :feelstastyman::feelsokman:

But bro, just wait 30 more years. We'll have sexbots!

Imagine. This is our reality. Pathetic.

High IQ post.