Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This the ultimate confirmation of your subhumanity

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
You walk around trying to get eye contact from women, or any sign that they know you exist, but they look straight past you. It's as if you were not there at all. Even people handing out fliers ignore you. Damn, even women who offer freebies at the supermarket aisle ignore you. They'll notice everyone but you. Shit like this happens to me all the time. It never began.

Como voce aprendeu a escrever em ingles? fez algum curso??

Yes I notice females sometimes hand out flyers and stuff at my campus or anywhere else and they would ignore me.

Foids always ignored me since middle school.

You walk around trying to get eye contact from women, or any sign that they know you exist, but they look straight past you. It's as if you were not there at all. Even people handing out fliers ignore you. Damn, even women who offer freebies at the supermarket aisle ignore you. They'll notice everyone but you. Shit like this happens to me all the time. It never began.

YUP I NOTICE THIS

Não. Aprendi sozinho, através da internet, quando eu tinha 15 anos.

Females tried to hand me a flier once or twice, I refused

Nah I feel like I repulse them. They make awkward expressions.

Though I’ve notice after intense workout ppl seem nicer to me. I don’t think I’m imagining it. Have no idea why.

There's perks to being invisible. Who wants attention from normies?

você pode usar o Google Tradutor
---
I'm used to being invisible. It still hurts though

this thread is too real, fuck

Never get looked in the eyes

Ultimate confirmation of my subhumanity is when women treat me like a child.

Even people handing out fliers ignore you. Damn, even women who offer freebies at the supermarket aisle ignore you. They'll notice everyone but you. Shit like this happens to me all the time. It never began.
Yes I notice females sometimes hand out flyers and stuff at my campus or anywhere else and they would ignore me.
relatable

They look at me sometimes by accident. Then they always quickly look away so they don't indicate interest to an ugly male.

Im literally invisible.

we should GO ER
360cc33d2f170c514a6a289b9b6dacaa91e0ef0380e9531fb81e7d3914979c3c.jpg

True.That is so frustrating and even more noticable when you walk with someone better looking than you

I look to Foid.
Foid looks to me and runs PersonaltyCheck.EXE.
Results: Bad Personaliteehee.
Foids looks immediately away.

If you notice random foids looking at you even for a millisecond, you have a shot with them. No, they're not looking at you because they're disgusted by you, they are interested. If you get eye contact regulary from foids you don't know but are still a virgin, it's because you're some combination of stupid, lazy and cowardly.