Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This Taylor Swift music video perfectly sums up hypergamy.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
It's about a nerdy girl who wants Chad, but then Chad decides to go with a cheer captain Stacy. It looks like she only wants Chad judging from the video, and refuses to settle with another nerdy guy. This video is from 2009, before Tinder, and it accurately predicted the hypergamous future.

JFL.

At least link the video.

Link to the video you aspie lol.

Lol now imagine if there was a reverse song like that about an incel girls would ask for the death penalty and explain that #metoo should apply for musicclips too.

Lmao i used to like taylor swift when i was bluepilled and thought i had a shot with her regardless of being poor and a ugly nigger.

Lol now imagine if there was a reverse song like that about an incel girls would ask for the death penalty and explain that #metoo should apply for musicclips too.
True as hell though lmao.

Normies music really sucks i couldn't listen more than 30 seconds of this shit.

tfw i can have every guy in the school but i cant have chad.
time to sui

Seems like throughout the whole video its tunnel vison on the chad and the cheer captain stacy no focus on other dudes really.

P E R S O N A L I T E E H E E

P E R S O N A L I T E E H E E

Taylor Swift has either the most generic, milquetoast roastie brain imaginable, or she knows how to perfectly appeal to the quintessential female experience.

In either case, I predict her 2020 album release is going to feature a number of songs about settling down with a nice guy, adding a lot of looks don't matter bs topics. Her music video will feature a 5/10 normie who pleads for her affection as she goes from Chad to chad to chad, until when old and used up, she finally gives into his adoration.

Taylor Swift has either the most generic, milquetoast roastie brain imaginable, or she knows how to perfectly appeal to the quintessential female experience.

In either case, I predict her 2020 album release is going to feature a number of songs about settling down with a nice guy, adding a lot of looks don't matter bs topics. Her music video will feature a 5/10 normie who pleads for her affection as she goes from Chad to chad to chad, until when old and used up, she finally gives into his adoration.
i won't be paying attention to her 2020 album release tbh

The unchristianly things I would do to her.

taylor swift is a thot

She knows what women want.

The supreme roasie general - Taylor Swift

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back