Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This sub demonstrates the importance of height to women, [prime manlet suicidefuel]

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Heightcopers are the ones who deny face, though. This only BTFOs manlets like me.

Heightcopers are the ones who deny face, though. This only BTFOs manlets like me.
I thought heightcopers were the ones who thought height wasn't so important :cryfeels:

Reminder that the streamer Hasan Said that every male irregardless of height can be a 7/10....he's a fervent bluepiller

Reminder that the streamer Hasan Said that every male irregardless of height can be a 7/10....he's a fervent bluepiller
:soy::soy::soy::soy: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: what a fucking gigasoy, even though he's attractive to women he says this bs :feelshaha:

788805c
reminder it's over

Hasan's such a fucking bitch.

Imagine being a tall relatively good looking Turkish dude and being a fucking soyfaggot, the only reason women care about him is because he's a masculine tall guy and yet he still says bluepilled shit.

brutal, us manlets will never experience this
unless the foid is 4'8 or some shit but the shorter the foid the taller the chad she wants. fucking whores.

:soy::soy::soy::soy: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: what a fucking gigasoy, even though he's attractive to women he says this bs :feelshaha:
Hasan's such a fucking bitch.

Imagine being a tall relatively good looking Turkish dude and being a fucking soyfaggot, the only reason women care about him is because he's a masculine tall guy and yet he still says bluepilled shit.
Tallfag trait

This is why I cope hard with 2D women. They don't judge your height.

why are foids so obsessed with long legbones?