Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity This stupid foid doesn't realize why men are scared of foids

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

My post count = X times Tyrone fucked your mom
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240612 113123 TikTok

Screenshot 20240612 113133 TikTok

Have these stupid foids not realized yet that false rape accusations exist which is the reason men are terrified of asking a foid out and I have been falsely accused of rape before which ultimately led me to hating foids.

You foids act like if some dude like me approaches you somehow I am a evil murderous raping machine that will kidnap you when I am a better guy than 99% of Tyrones when only 3% of men are going to kidnap and rape you and the fact you think majority of men are rapists is the reason men are becoming DONE with helping you foids.

You could almost call her a clown

A stupid clown

View attachment 1178797

View attachment 1178796

Have these stupid foids not realized yet that false rape accusations exist which is the reason men are terrified of asking a foid out and I have been falsely accused of rape before which ultimately led me to hating foids.

You foids act like if some dude like me approaches you somehow I am a evil murderous raping machine that will kidnap you when I am a better guy than 99% of Tyrones when only 3% of men are going to kidnap and rape you and the fact you think majority of men are rapists is the reason men are becoming DONE with helping you foids.
Stupid goddamn streched holez

Stupid goddamn streched holez
Incels who are too high inhib to kidnap a random foid VS sex havers who are proven to be the kidnappers

Guess who foids see as a threat more

Incels who are too high inhib to kidnap a random foid VS sex havers who are proven to be the kidnappers

Guess who foids see as a threat more
:reeeeee:

View attachment 1178797

View attachment 1178796

99% of Tyrones is delusion

Men that have a reason to be afraid of foids due to rejection etc.

99%

Women that have a reason to be afraid men due to rape or muder

1%

Their fear goes away suddenly if he's a 10/10 mogger despite him having criminal record. I'll never take womeme's complaints seriously so long as they fall for this often enough to make battered housewife syndrome a thing because foid personality detectors failing happens so often we gave it a label to describe the phenomenon. Their whining is irrelevant so long as this exists which means they can't get their own act together and stuff sorted out first before crying about all men being potential sexual predators that want to grape them constantly.

Last edited:
So foids are scared of ghosts who spill vimto big deal

So foids are scared of ghosts who spill vimto big deal
2nd one is from a movie "Megan Is Missing" and use that to project all men as violent evil rapists who kidnap for sport

By their own logic does this mean we should use holocaust movies to show why white people are evil racists?

Last edited:
2nd one is from a movie "Megan Is Missing" and use that to project all men as violent evil rapists who kidnap for sport

By their own logic does this mean we should use holocaust movies to show why white people are evil racists?
Holocaust is always used to demonise the European race yer the jews are promised for wanting to preserve their people and nation, owning foids the movies own them to the point they see movies as equal to real life events :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back