Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This story

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]lol at the "energy" meme. Clubs are sui fuel for sub 7. Chads get out of there with 2 or 3 girls and a 7/10 guy might land the bitches that were too ugly for Chad. EVERYONE else just goes home and faps himself to sleep while crying.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I remember this feeling so many times. The fucking feeling of emptiness when you tried your hardest at a nightclub and noone even pays attention to you, or worse, you get bullied.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]One time at a club a guy came up to me and said I was the ugliest motherfucker he had ever seen, and he asked like 5 girls "Am I right?"  and they all agreed.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Jesus christ guys just rot at home, it's way better than these horrible experiences that are futile anyway. I'm glad I got over trying so hard.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]====[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I visualized this scene in my head and I think I got PTSD.[/font]

Clubs are why I never fell for his hippie meme with love and peace and dreadlocks and shit. All things considered, the world of incels and nerds is far more humane and social than the world of hippies and hipsters. All you need is internet, some heavy metal tracks, energy drinks and a black ops t-shirt in order to belong to the former - but the world of the latter is a brutal social darwinian hell where dreadlocked Chads dance around the fire half-naked like in some stone age mating ritual and where only the chaddiest chads get all the females while the rest have to suffer defeat.

This post is on point. Gymceling can't change your face. It is just a cope. No Femoid will want you if you are a sub5 with no money or status.

Clubs are basically real life tinder.

Red Shambhala said:
Clubs are why I never fell for his hippie meme with love and peace and dreadlocks and shit. All things considered, the world of incels and nerds is far more humane and social than the world of hippies and hipsters. All you need is internet, some heavy metal tracks, energy drinks and a black ops t-shirt in order to belong to the former - but the world of the latter is a brutal social darwinian hell where dreadlocked Chads dance around the fire half-naked like in some stone age mating ritual and where only the chaddiest chads get all the females while the rest have to suffer defeat.

Brilliant. I enjoy all your posts.

Fontaine said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I remember this feeling so many times. The fucking feeling of emptiness when you tried your hardest at a nightclub and noone even pays attention to you, or worse, you get bullied.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]One time at a club a guy came up to me and said I was the ugliest motherfucker he had ever seen, and he asked like 5 girls "Am I right?"  and they all agreed.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Jesus christ guys just rot at home, it's way better than these horrible experiences that are futile anyway. I'm glad I got over trying so hard.[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I visualized this scene in my head and I think I got PTSD.[/font]
If you seriously let some guy get away with that you deserve to be mocked

Fontaine said:

That s messed up. Why would anyone do that lol

Remember that post on r/incels by a normie who owned a club (or something) and tried to get an Incel laid, and he killed himself soon after? kek

Woah, that's pretty brutal.

I'm amazed the guy has the audacity to tell you that you're the most ugliest guy in the club, in front of five girls.

I would've just lost my shit...

Fontaine said:

This story still burns after all this time.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Woah, that's pretty brutal.

I'm amazed the guy has the audacity to tell you that you're the most ugliest guy in the club, in front of five girls.

I would've just lost my shit...

Chads can do whatever the fuck they want and women will support him.

enough with rotting

start jihading

Wow, shit....fuck....was that guy ugly at least? Can I cope with that?