Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This still works in 2018.

I

ItWontBeMe

Recruit
★★
PuOqJGt.jpg

dyDBKqp.jpg

H8Ba8dS.jpg

pgiEos5.jpg

LFgMj3F.jpg

That guy is dumb as bricks. And that girl looks like a international model/goddess. You have a fine taste.

ffs how do guys still fall for this shit.

how the fuck do u always find lookalike pics where the girl is doing exactly what the guy tells him to do, like peace sign or finger on nose

A cuck and his money are soon parted.

Why not fuck a hooker?

I assume this is kik.
How do you fake the camera? In older versions you could use the "Fake Camera" app but in the new one it doesnt work.

lostcel said:
how the fuck do u always find lookalike pics where the girl is doing exactly what the guy tells him to do, like peace sign or finger on nose

That's the importance of a good picture pack.
Need hundreds if not thousands of pics with various "verification pics" and poses.

swissincel said:
I assume this is kik.
How do you fake the camera? In older versions you could use the "Fake Camera" app but in the new one it doesnt work.

You need to use Memu emulator, install FakeCam and an older version of Kik.

swissincel said:
I assume this is kik.
i mean he could just load the pic on a PC monitor and then take a pic with his phone

I can't be the same gender as these guys. Cucks must be the third gender.