Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This song sends terror into my spine as an atheist

cinderogre

cinderogre

peak of curryceldom
★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/YTcW9X7D3u8?si=7HKZbOvLJMzB86-R

if god of abraham ,issac and Jacob is real its over for me

black pill overload for reliegiouscels
its over

Last edited:
Didnt scare me.

Didnt scare me.
but it did scare me.the reason y iam on this forum is to vent the existential crisis I was going through.i hope some of you guys still relate.even after being atheist fear of hell still persist somehow in a persons mind

but it did scare me.the reason y iam on this forum is to vent the existential crisis I was going through.i hope some of you guys still relate.even after being atheist fear of hell still persist somehow in a persons mind
With time you will get over it and realize there's no way hell could exist. The fear of hell is one of the most basic psychological tricks religion uses to keep you believing.

technically say that if there is no God ( there is ) whether u are christian or not u get the same thing nothing ( this won't happen) however if there is God ( there is) if u don't trust in christ its worse than nothing its eternal punishment it doesn't take a retard to realise trusting in Christ is the easiest thing to do

We already live in hell. Very unlikely that the abrahamic religions are true

I wish it want true but at the same time I cannot ignore it.what if when u die and open your eyes u stand before god.its over

technically say that if there is no God ( there is ) whether u are christian or not u get the same thing nothing ( this won't happen) however if there is God ( there is) if u don't trust in christ its worse than nothing its eternal punishment it doesn't take a retard to realise trusting in Christ is the easiest thing to do
sometimes I wished I was born as a cat or dog at least they don't have any soul and don't have to worry about nothingness and eternal punishment

im not smart enough to argue for the exsistance of God i just believe and i do that because it calms me down abit

Just Pascals Wager bro, what kind of nonsense is this.

im not smart enough to argue for the exsistance of God i just believe and i do that because it calms me down abit
I tried but i just couldnt convince myself because my rational mind tells me that religion is bullshit

Sounds like what they play at the mexican restaurant

I tried but i just couldnt convince myself because my rational mind tells me that religion is bullshit
da ting for me when i look at stuff like islam i think thats bullshit but then stuff like christianity and the idea of taking away pleasure from yourself seems weird and if there is a true religion id bet its christianity ( not the shitty american protestantism but eastern orthodoxy)

da ting for me when i look at stuff like islam i think thats bullshit but then stuff like christianity and the idea of taking away pleasure from yourself seems weird and if there is a true religion id bet its christianity ( not the shitty american protestantism but eastern orthodoxy)
Id say if there is a religion its either Buddhism or Gnosticism. Christianity is just the mass production version of Judaism

Id say if there is a religion its either Buddhism or Gnosticism. Christianity is just the mass production version of Judaism
ehhh maybe ur right im too much of a mentalcel to argue about religion

ehhh maybe ur right im too much of a mentalcel to argue about religion
Weird take, since when does one have to be a mentalcel to talk about religion in a normal matter ?

I mean if there genuinely a gad I mean from a scientific poverties .it will be not something we could comprehend .it will be beyond any rational concept we know today.even it has a possibility to transcend the individual or person type god in abhrhamic relegion.the more closer to what I say is azazoth from love craft mythos

View: https://youtu.be/PDZZPuIYT80?si=srVBECiHJyFs3nnV

can look something like this

Last edited:
Abrahamic religions are just jewish religions and jews always tell lies.