Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This society is so rigged....

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
This society is so fucking rigged for sub-5 males and in no way is the juice worth the squeeze. I want collapse now. I have to worry about going to jury duty next week meanwhile all chad has to think about this week is what to spend his money on and which girl to fuck next weekend. Meanwhile, hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants pour across the border a month without any consequences, are safe in sanctuary cities across the nation, can even vote now in many places, receive free ID's and reduced prices on many things, get food stamps, free healthcare and hospitals have to care for them regardless, are allowed into public schools and can enter university as dreamer students, etc. The benefits are endless. Meanwhile, the shit-hole city that I live in (NYC) is so full of petty crime like shoplifting and package thieves that go completely unpunished and even if caught have bail reform, aggressive niggers ready to attack you on the sidewalk, degenerates walk the streets on the weekend drunk and high like I've never seen before, prices are rising out of control, etc. But if I don't show up to jury duty I will get fined and thrown in jail. Yes, this society is so fair and is definitely worth paying into. It is complete anarcho-tyranny. :reeeeee:

The only reason men of the past cooperated in society was because they were pretty much guaranteed a house, a sense of community, land to grow food on, and a bride. If society can't ubiquitously provide these basics which are now seen as luxury, it was to be burned to the ground. This is why you are seeing so many young men drop out of society en-masse or go the other route and resort to violence like shooting up a school. This society is so broken there is nothing left to do other than start from scratch.

Last edited:
Pray for a collapse.

Men of today are, at best, being promised a pod to sleep in if you work hard enough.

Pray for a collapse.
I do. The average normie doesn't want collapse because they get just enough of a sense of importance from: their wageslave job some degree, having their bread and circuses (gay little copes like watching their shows), and has some mid girlfriend where they get to fuck their crusty pussy hole 1-2 times a week. This satiates the pea-brained normie into subservience.

water is so wet

Still better then the shit hole 3rd world slums and ghettos.. but not by a huge margin.

Still better then the shit hole 3rd world slums and ghettos.. but not by a huge margin.
At least there is some sense of common ground and community there though. Also their societies haven't been infiltrated with doctrines like feminism, gay marriage, and BLM.

I do. The average normie doesn't want collapse because they get just enough of a sense of importance from: their wageslave job some degree, having their bread and circuses (gay little copes like watching their shows), and has some mid girlfriend where they get to fuck their crusty pussy hole 1-2 times a week. This satiates the pea-brained normie into subservience.
Isn’t that what you were complaining about not having? A decent job, a place to live, and a Becky gf you get fuck once a week? Sounds like a good life to me, our ancestors had the same but with shittier jobs and less entertainment

Isn’t that what you were complaining about not having? A decent job, a place to live, and a Becky gf you get fuck once a week? Sounds like a good life to me, our ancestors had the same but with shittier jobs and less entertainment
A wageslave job as some number and no sense of community is decent?, some shitty apartment as opposed to land is decent?, some indoctrinated feminist woman who offers nothing other than pussy once a week as opposed to a woman who knows her role and will bear you children is decent?, some shitty cope like eye-candy completely pozzed TV show full of globalist propaganda as opposed to social gatherings in a homogenous, like-minded community is decent?

My friend, this is the opposite of what our ancestors had....

Last edited: