Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This society is fucked, i wish it was different

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Incels, including me, have some very valid points. The world isn't just. The world is unfair. There is social inequality, gender inequality, feminism has gone mad and women have power in some areas to a dangerous level. All of those things are true and should be discussed and debated. I think we should be allowed to talk about those things.

We are in an era of equality. Obviously it's been more geared towards women recently with the #metoo movement but that is starting to run its course and a lot of people think it's gone too far. Soon, the tide will turn and men will reassert their rights. Even the President of the United States has spoken out about how dangerous the current social climate is for men. Soon, men will seek equality for themselves. This will involve addressing the sexual inequality, the power women have, the gender inequality that exists, the unnecessary ridicule that incels get, and it will be our time to have our voices be heard. We will be an important and valuable voice at that time, and we need to be listened to.

Currently, our valid and true message is being lost. People just see misogyny and hate and rants and they don't listen to the message. Our importance and unique viewpoint gets lost and we get dismissed. Society will soon want to listen to us. They might not have wanted to before. But women's rights recently have gone too far and it'll swing the other way soon and that will be our time and we need to be in a position to take advantage of that. We need to be in a position where people listen and don't dismiss us.

Women will not listen because they don't see any of this as wrong or problematic in any way.

They're getting railed by Chad every day while we incels raise their retard Chadlet children for them. Life couldn't be better for foids. They're living the dream.

I don't see any way out of this besides violence and war simply because people (foids and cucks in this case) will not listen and will not change their minds. When that happens, violence is the only answer, sadly.

it's not going to change, few men will speak out about women publicly because that means they'll probably never get pussy again

most men are full of shit, they are ruled by their dicks, pussy is more valuable than gold in todays society.

Women will not listen because they don't see any of this as wrong or problematic in any way.

They're getting railed by Chad every day while we incels raise their retard Chadlet children for them. Life couldn't be better for foids. They're living the dream.

I don't see any way out of this besides violence and war simply because people (foids and cucks in this case) will not listen and will not change their minds. When that happens, violence is the only answer, sadly.
Tbh