Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel THIS SITES ACCES IS GETTING InFeRnObeAbLElY STRANGE ,HOST ERRORS AND CAPTCHAS??? WTF...

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
are we now under Attack or what IS Happening These Recent days ?

Maybe im on watch ? KEK i really doubt that , you have to be self aware to the Point of annoyance or schizo AS fuck to believe that kek @Lebensmüder kek ( seriously Just Post the Shit you want , Nobody Cares Outside of Here that much ,to the Point of threatening you )

ANYWAYS IT IS GETTING KINDA ODD , this Site cant die Just yet . Its a good cope to have

Screenshot 20220123 082241

Last edited:
The kid has already been busted, it's annoying the captchas still haven't gone away

a kid doxxed .co and several other sites but was identified

and confronted
I didn't dox him, the soyjak site did FYI. He has now deleted all posts accepting responsibility. Follow the saga and updates here here.He fucked with the wrong group lmao.

he wrote an "apology note"
EDIT: Apology note:
some parts were illegible

Dearest soyjak users,

I apologize for my actions against you. Your forum is (...). In the future, I will be more careful about what I post online, especially when dealing with you all. Please, let us move past this unfortunate (...) and see a brighter, soyjak filled (...).

With deepest regret and apology,
Stefan

Sowwy

Nobody can fight with us.

he wrote an "apology note"
Dearest soyjak users,

I apologize for my actions against you. Your forum is "incredibly based". In the future, I will be more careful about what I post online, especially when dealing with you all. Please, let us move past this unfortunate "incident" and see a brighter, soyjak filled "future".

Stefan

Sowwy

there ya are boyo all pieced together :feelsjuice:
his cursive is shit too and he doesn't know a few letters so he just makes a loop or a line. Typical IT brainlet, looking for a shortcut to slight incels even deeper he goes and puts on that pitiful display. even when the chips are down and he is being threatened with criminal justice.
The kid has already been busted, it's annoying the captchas still haven't gone away
they'll probably be here to stay:feelsUnreal:

Dearest soyjak users,

I apologize for my actions against you. Your forum is "incredibly based". In the future, I will be more careful about what I post online, especially when dealing with you all. Please, let us move past this unfortunate "incident" and see a brighter, soyjak filled "future".

Stefan

Sowwy

his cursive is shit too and he doesn't know a few letters so he just makes a loop or a line. Typical IT brainlet, looking for a shortcut to slight incels even deeper he goes and puts on that pitiful display. even when the chips are down and he is being threatened with criminal justice.

they forced him to hand write in cursive to make sure he knew they owned him lol:smonk:

Dearest soyjak users,

Stefan

Sowwy

Who are this soyjak guys? I never heard of them.

Who are this soyjak guys? I never heard of them.
neither have i but apparently a valuable ally and a detrimental enemy. i guess every online sect has their own blackhats but shit they got it done riki tik.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back